Kameeldoring / Camel Thorn Braai Wood 22L
and get it by
- 22 Litres Bag Kameeldoring / Camel Thorn wood Logs (approx 10kg, but the weight can vary)
- Sourced from South Africa and Namibia
- Dense, heavy wood = very slow burning
- Very hard -it is virtually impossible to split this with an axe!
- Slow-burning wood - ideal for long, slow roasts
- Very low moisture content because it is sun-dried in the African sun
- No charcoal is needed when using this wood, just get the fire well going with kindling first
- Kameeldoring produces very little flame and only a small amount of smoke when first lit
- It gives off a beautiful aromatic fragrance
This wood is available for delivery, or collection from our Hitchin, Herts warehouse & showroom.
Because the timber is so dense and heavy, branches naturally fall off the trees, and these fallen branches are harvested for this firewood.
PLEASE NOTE THE MAXIMUM QUANTITY OF THIS PRODUCT ALLOWED PER ORDER IS 1 BAG. IF YOU WISH TO ORDER MORE THAN 1 BAG PLEASE MAKE MULTIPLE ORDERS - THIS IS DUE TO THE PRACTICALITY AND COSTS OF SHIPPING BULKY, WEIGHTY ITEMS. DELIVERY CHARGES WILL APPLY TO EACH ORDER.
Delivery details / options for this product;
The Estimated Delivery Date for each product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on that products page.
This item is available for either Click and Collect or Delivery.
Click and Collect is from our Hitchin, Hertfordshire warehouse Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.00pm - just choose the Click and Collect delivery option at the checkout.
Delivery is via Courier, and the delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button above.
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 24 hours of payment (Monday to Friday)**. Items bought over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday or Tuesday. The default delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button.
Orders over £100 are delivered Free of Charge to most mainland UK addresses, and orders under £100 incur a £5.95 delivery charge to most UK addresses. Delivery is generally next day service when ordered before 1pm Monday-Thursday.
You can check what delivery charge may or may not apply to an order by adding items to your Cart, clicking the View Basket button, and using the 'Estimate Shipping' function in the Summary section of the screen. This will give you a shipping cost without collecting any data from you - going this far through checkout is completely anonymous.
**Unless otherwise stated in the listing.