Licence To Grill BBQ Cookbook
and get it by
The sun is out. The temperature is soaring. And you are starving. If these factors don't give you a valid licence to grill, then what does?! (NB: a BBQ in winter is totally acceptable, too!)
Whether you are hosting a large gathering or you want to whip up something quick and easy for one, this book covers all BBQ bases, including:
- Meat, fish and veggie grills
- Raise your culinary game with BBQ pulled pork and creamy slaw burgers
- Grilled squid with a Thai dipping sauce
- Mixed vegetable and seitan skewers, to name just a few!
- Sauces, marinades and rubs - heighten the flavours of your food with BBQ and whisky glaze, homemade mayonnaise, Cajun rub, and much much more!
- Side dishes - serve up some old favourites and new delights, such as chargrilled aubergine and quinoa salad, cheesy Portobello mushrooms and classic egg mayonnaise.
- Sweet treats - top off the feast with some delicious desserts, including s'mores and grilled fruit kebabs. It's time to don your apron, fuel the flames and get grilling!
Hardback, 128 pages, 157 x 155mm
Delivery details / options for this product;
The Estimated Delivery Date for each product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on that products page.
This item is available for either Click and Collect or Delivery.
Click and Collect is from our Hitchin, Hertfordshire warehouse Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.00pm - just choose the Click and Collect delivery option at the checkout.
Delivery is via Courier, and the delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button above.
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 24 hours of payment (Monday to Friday)**. Items bought over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday or Tuesday. The default delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button.
Orders over £100 are delivered Free of Charge to most mainland UK addresses, and orders under £100 incur a £5.95 delivery charge to most UK addresses. Delivery is generally next day service when ordered before 1pm Monday-Thursday.
You can check what delivery charge may or may not apply to an order by adding items to your Cart, clicking the View Basket button, and using the 'Estimate Shipping' function in the Summary section of the screen. This will give you a shipping cost without collecting any data from you - going this far through checkout is completely anonymous.
**Unless otherwise stated in the listing.