ProQ Artisan Cold Smoke Generator
and get it by
This Artisan ProQ Cold Smoke Generator is the big brother to the Original CSG from ProQ, and is designed for cabinets or BBQs larger than 150 Litres in size.
Comes complete with enough Smoking Dust for one complete fill, and a Tealight to get going right away!
Perfect for all kinds of fish, bacon, cheese and even butter! Once you've made it yourself, you'll never go back.
This maze smoke generator is really simple to use too!
- Fill it with ProQ Smoking Wood Dust and light one end with a tea-light
- Produces cool, clean smoke for hours on end - average burn of 16 hours
- We recommend this Artisan model for containers from 150 litres capacity or larger, for example the ProQ Excel, which is 170 Litres
- Can be used in ProQ Smokers, Bradley Electric Smokers, Weber Smoky Mountains (WSM), Brinkmann Smoke n Grills, just about all existing BBQs provided they have a lid
- Can also be used in many other home made containers from cardboard boxes to filing cabinets and more - all you need is a little airflow in the bottom and a chimney
- Made from high quality stainless steel for longevity and rust resistance
- Please remove candle once the dust is lit (just a few minutes if your dust is good and dry)
- Not for indoor use
- Size: 280 x 250 x 40mm
Delivery details / options for this product;
The Estimated Delivery Date for each product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on that products page.
This item is available for either Click and Collect or Delivery.
Click and Collect is from our Hitchin, Hertfordshire Shop and Warehouse,, Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.00pm - just choose the Click and Collect delivery option at the checkout.
Delivery is via Courier, and the delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button above.
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 24 hours of payment (Monday to Friday)**. Items bought over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday or Tuesday. The default delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button.
Orders over £100 are delivered Free of Charge to most mainland UK addresses, and orders under £100 incur a £5.95 delivery charge to most UK addresses. Delivery is generally next day service when ordered before 1pm Monday-Thursday.
You can check what delivery charge may or may not apply to an order by adding items to your Cart, clicking the View Basket button, and using the 'Estimate Shipping' function in the Summary section of the screen. This will give you a shipping cost without collecting any data from you - going this far through checkout is completely anonymous.
**Unless otherwise stated in the listing.