Kamado Joe Big Joe II
and get it by
- 33% Bigger than the Classic Joe!
- 24" /61cm Diameter Cooking Grid - yes, a massive 2ft diameter Stainless Steel grid inside
- Counterbalance Hinge - the lid will not fall down, and is really lightweight when lifting to open
- Cast-Aluminium Top Vent Cap - user friendly with air opening on the vertical, so that your setting does not change when you lift the lid
- Multi-part Firebox - Kamado Joe have mastered the firebox, by splitting it into 'leaves' which interlock and will not crack
- Fibreglass Mesh Gasket - this gasket has a wire mesh inside and a fibreglass outer fabric - designed to last forever
- External diameter 27"
- Divide and Conquer Cooking System with half moon deflectors and half moon cooking grids
- Sturdy Metal Cart Black
- High Density Plastic foldable side shelves
- Cast Iron Divider in the firebox - just fire half your Joe if you wish
- Cast Iron Firegrate
- Grill Gripper
- Ash Tool
- 304 grade Stainless Steel Ash Pan for easy ash removal
We have a display model of this item in our Hitchin, Herts Showroom if you wish to view one before purchasing.
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The Estimated Delivery Date for each product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on each product page.
Update - 5th January 2021 - CLICK & COLLECT service is NOT available until further notice - please stay at home, order online and we will deliver your order to you.
Delivery is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London, where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket, click on the View Basket button and use the Estimate Shipping function in the Summary section, by entering the delivery postcode.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.
If you require delivery on a specific day then you'll need to call us on 01438 330000 to place your order, or email us (email@example.com) immediately after placing your order online, so that we don't despatch your order immediately. If you require specific delivery on a Saturday, then you'll need to choose the Saturday delivery option at the checkout and pay the additional charges for that. Not all items can be delivered on a Saturday, and so you may not be shown that delivery option at the checkout.
If you order before 1pm Monday - Thursday, then by default we'll deliver to you the following working day (Public Holidays excluded). If you order after 1pm Friday or over the Weekend then we'll deliver early in the following week by default.