Kamado Joe Big Joe II
- 33% Bigger than the Classic Joe!
- 24" /61cm Diameter Cooking Grid - yes, a massive 2ft diameter Stainless Steel grid inside
- Counterbalance Hinge - the lid will not fall down, and is really lightweight when lifting to open
- Cast-Aluminium Top Vent Cap - user friendly with air opening on the vertical, so that your setting does not change when you lift the lid
- Multi-part Firebox - Kamado Joe have mastered the firebox, by splitting it into 'leaves' which interlock and will not crack
- Fibreglass Mesh Gasket - this gasket has a wire mesh inside and a fibreglass outer fabric - designed to last forever
- External diameter 27"
- Divide and Conquer Cooking System with half moon deflectors and half moon cooking grids
- Sturdy Metal Cart Black
- High Density Plastic foldable side shelves
- Cast Iron Divider in the firebox - just fire half your Joe if you wish
- Cast Iron Firegrate
- Grill Gripper
- Ash Tool
- 304 grade Stainless Steel Ash Pan for easy ash removal
We have a display model of this item in our Hitchin, Herts Showroom if you wish to view one before purchasing.
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.