Black Monolith Junior Pro Series 2.0 Kamado BBQ with Cart
and get it by
Monolith Junior Pro Series 2.0 Kamado in Black with Sturdy Steel Wheeled Cart
- 33cm (13") Stainless Steel Cooking Grid
- Removable Lid - so that you can use the optional, massive, 60cm Diameter Fireplate griddle
- Includes Heat Deflector
- Stainless Steel Bands
- Stainless Steel Hinge with new quick-release feature for easy lid removal
- Overall Height (including Cart) - 93cm (36.5 inches)
- Dome Width - 44cm (17 inches)
- Dome Depth (including handle and hinge) - 52cm (20.5 inches)
- Weight 43kg
- BBQ-Guru-ready - fan adaptor built into the side of the grill, ready to accept a Pit Viper Fan and BBQ Guru controller
- Cast Iron Charcoal Grate
- Hinged-door Smoking Chip Feeder system
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.