Classic III Kamado Joe
Top of the Range Kamado Joe Classic III BBQ Grill with 5 new standout features;
1. NEW 3 Tier Divide and Conquer Cooking System
2. NEW SloRoller Hyperbolic Smoke Chamber Insert - improved heat distribution and smoke flavour - designed to perfect low and slow cooking
3. NEW Premium Cart to house it all in
4. NEW Aluminium Side Shelves
5. Charcoal Basket included as STANDARD
- 18" Diameter Grill and 22" Diameter Bowl - and includes all this too;
- SloRoller Hyperbolic Insert - designed by the experts at Desora, a team of Harvard researchers, to create an area of high local pressure, leading to cyclonic airflow and increased smoke absorption, as well as constraining the heat and dispersing it evenly across the grilling area
- This insert is easily swapped out for the standard heat deflector plates (included too) when grilling or searing at higher temperatures
- Air Lift, Counterbalanced Hinge enables easy finger-touch opening of the lid - reduces the lifting weight by 96%!
- Stainless Steel latch, combined with unique Fibreglass Gasket gives category-leading airtight seal
- Divide and Conquer Cooking System with half-moon stainless steel cooking grids
- Sturdy Metal Cart with four wheels, two of which are lockable
- Black aluminium foldable side shelves
- Internal 1.25" thick Multi-panel Firebox
- Stainless Steel Charcoal Basket
- Stainless Steel Half-Moon Cooking Grates
- Grill Gripper
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent with opening on the vertical so that the vent aperture you've carefully set does not move when you open the lid - all aluminium, no rust and makes the dome rainproof inside
- Ash Tool
- Thermometer Dome Gauge
- Unique Patented 304 grade Stainless Steel Ash Collection Tray
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.