Monolith Le Chef BBQ Guru Pro-Series 2.0 Ceramic Grill
The all-new Monolith Classic Pro Series 2.0 Guru Edition is the latest innovation from Monolith taking barbecuing to the next level.
If you wish to automate the temperature control, and monitor your cooking and food remotely, then you can add the UltraQ controller (at extra cost - see 'You may also require' section below or alongside). You don't need to buy this controller however - you can easily control the temperature manually using the bottom and top vents. And if you ever find the need, you can add the UltraQ controller later on.Integrated Fan and Mount built into the left side of the dome - nice, neat solution for ultimate control
- Optional automatic controller, from the experts at BBQ Guru - see the 'You may also require' section below or alongside
- NEW Stainless Steel Hinge for effortless opening and closing
- Stainless Steel Charcoal Basket with vertical Divider - enabling true direct and indirect cooking zones
- NEW Stainless Steel & Fibreglass Sealing Gaskets
- 2 x Half-Moon Stainless Steel Cooking Grids
- NEW Top Exhaust Vent
- 2 x Half Moon Ceramic Heat Deflectors - create direct and indirect cooking zones, or make the whole dome direct or indirect
- 2 x Half Moon Stainless Steel Drip Trays
- Multi-panel Ceramic Firebox
- Easy-empty Ash Collector and Ash Trowel
- Unique SmokeEasy Wood Chip Feeder - just drop the little door on the front, and push chips directly on to the hot coals
- Grill Lifting Tool
- Sturdy, Wheeled Cart
- Foldable Bamboo Side Shelves
- Lifetime Warranty on all ceramic parts, 5 Years on metal parts
- Fully assembled Dome - just put the cart together
- Self-assembly boltless Cart - takes about 5 minutes to put the cart together, very simple
Overall Height 129cm
- Dome Width - 72cm
- Dome Depth (including handle and hinge) - 80cm
- Cooking Grill Area - 55cm
- Weight 140kg
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The Estimated Delivery Date for each product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on each product page.
This product is available for either Click and Collect or Delivery. Just choose the service you require at the Checkout.
Click and Collect is from our Hitchin, Hertfordshire warehouse on Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.00pm, and Saturday 9am-1pm. Address is at the bottom left of any bbqland.co.uk webpage.
Delivery is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London, where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket, click on the View Basket button and use the Estimate Shipping function in the Summary section, by entering the delivery postcode.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.
If you require delivery on a specific day then you'll need to call us on 01438 330000 to place your order, or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately after placing your order online, so that we don't despatch your order immediately. If you require specific delivery on a Saturday, then you'll need to choose the Saturday delivery option at the checkout and pay the additional charges for that. Not all items can be delivered on a Saturday, and so you may not be shown that delivery option at the checkout.
If you order before 1pm Monday - Thursday, then by default we'll deliver to you the following working day (Public Holidays excluded). If you order after 1pm Friday or over the Weekend then we'll deliver early in the following week by default.
If you have a mixed basket of products and one of them is not available for Click and Collect, then the Checkout will not offer you the Click and Collect option. This is because we have multiple warehouses, and not all stock is available at the Hitchin warehouse.