Pit Boss 24" Grey Ceramic Kamado Barbecue
and get it by
Produce world class BBQ in your own backyard with the huge Pit Boss Ceramic Kamado, in fashionable light grey finish.
- Soft-close hinge - prevents the lid from falling down, and makes the lid light to lift open
- Infinity long-life gasket will not wear out
- Double-height cookin grid = huge capacity
- Lifetime ceramic warranty
- Complete with full Raincover
We have a display model of this item in our Hitchin, Herts Showroom if you wish to view one before purchasing.
The PBK24 is the largest in its class and offers a high quality design, cooking versatility, and that authentic charcoal flavor. Perfect for large groups or BBQ entertainment, the PBK24 offers 662 sq. inches of two-tiered, stainless steel cooking surface.
The heavy-duty ceramic exterior is finished with a glossy light grey coating and steel trim, and the fire bowl is able to reach temperatures over 700 °F. The Pit Boss Ceramic Series comes complete with fold down composite shelves and heavy duty swivel casters, as well as adjustable top and bottom dampers for superior temperature control.
Fueled by premium hardwood lump charcoal, the Pit Boss Ceramic series offers 5-in-1 cooking. Smoke, bake, sear, roast, or char-grill, enjoy the freedom of choice with a Pit Boss Ceramic Grill.
- Burger Capacity: 38
- Cooking surface: 4271 cm2
- 61cm diameter grill
- Includes 2 high-density plastic side Shelves which fold down
- Temperature range: Up to 370°C (700°F)
- Heat deflector included for indirect cooking
- 2 Tier stainless steel cooking rack
- Large top vent for airflow control
- Dual-tier stainless steel cooking racks
- Heavy-duty ceramic exterior body and fire bowl
- Dome thermometer with chrome bezel
- Polished black metal trolley stand with 2 x wheels and 2 x brakes
- Stay cool, solid wood handle
- 5 -year warranty on the grill
- Lifetime warranty on Ceramic components for as long as you own the grill
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.