Masterbuilt Gravity Fed Series 560 BBQ Grill and Smoker
and get it by
The new BBQ Grill that everyone has been waiting for has now arrived - the revolutionary Masterbuilt 560 Gravity Digital Charcoal BBQ!
With the Gravity Series™ 560 Digital Charcoal Grill + Smoker by Masterbuilt, you can smoke, grill, sear, bake, roast and so much more.
Set the temperature on the digital control panel or your smart device and the DigitalFan™ maintains the desired cooking temperature.
The GravityFed™ charcoal hopper holds over 12 hours of charcoal and gravity ensures you have constant fuel to the fire.
The reversible cast-iron grates are perfect for smoking or searing and in just 13 minutes this grill can reach 700°F.
Master the art of charcoal grilling and smoking with Masterbuilt.
- Reaches 225°F in 7 minutes or 700°F in 13 minutes
- Control temperature and cook time with the digital control panel or with smart device control using WIFI or Bluetooth DigitalFan™ for precise temperature control
- Built-in temperature gauge and meat probe thermometer for perfect results every time
- GravityFed™ hopper holds 10 lbs. of lump charcoal or 16 lbs. of briquettes for 12 -15 hours of use
- Includes reversible smoke + sear cast-iron grates for low and slow smoking or high heat searing
- Two porcelain-coated warming/smoking racks for 560 total square inches of cooking space
- Cooking Area is 56cm wide x 37cm Deep, + Upper Rack of 56cm x 29cm, or can be configured as 2 racks of 56cm x 14cm
- Big enough for 4 Racks of Ribs, 8 Chickens, 37 Sausages or 21 Burgers (not all the same time!)
- 138cm Wide x 62cm Deep and 132cm High
- 2 Year Warranty
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The Estimated Delivery Date for each product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on each product page.
This product is available for either Click and Collect or Delivery. Just choose the service you require at the Checkout.
Click and Collect is from our Hitchin, Hertfordshire warehouse on Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.00pm. If you Collect from us we will refund you £30 when you come to collect. Or you can choose £40 of bbq goodies from our BBQ Shop here in Hitchin when you collect, free of charge!
Delivery is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London, where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket, click on the View Basket button and use the Estimate Shipping function in the Summary section, by entering the delivery postcode.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents fom the kerb, or request a quote from us for a two-man delivery and/or full installation service.
If you require delivery on a specific day then you'll need to call us on 01438 330000 to place your order, or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately after placing your order online, so that we don't despatch your order immediately. If you require specific delivery on a Saturday, then you'll need to choose the Saturday delivery option at the checkout and pay the additional charges for that.
If you have a mixed basket of products and one of them is not available for Click and Collect, then the Checkout will not offer you the Click and Collect option. This is because we have multiple warehouses, and not all stock is available at the Hitchin warehouse.