ProQ Frontier BBQ Smoker Version 4.0
The mid-size ProQ Frontier is our best-selling charcoal BBQ Smoker.
It is big enough to feed a crowd, but small enough to be portable, easy to store and suitable for smaller garden spaces.
Easily catering for up to 12 hungry people, this nifty piece of kit can hot smoke, roast and grill with ease, perfect for getting those hot smoky BBQ flavours.
- This highly versatile BBQ Smoker can grill, roast or smoke food to perfection, the perfect smoker for those starting out or looking for a reliable everyday barbecue-smoker
- In-built lid gauge and multiple vents allowing you to control your temperature with ease
- Perfect size for families and bbq parties!
- Also works as a great portable grill for the beach - just take the bottom section and the lid!
- Large range of accessories available to make your smoker even more versatile
- Made from highest quality materials, with a 1mm plate steel body coated in durable porcelain it will resist the elements for years to come
- All fittings throughout - side handles, clips, and nuts and bolts - are rust resistant stainless steel, including the grills
- Assembled dimensions: (H) 102cm x (W) 43m
- Grill Diameter: 400mm
- Weight: 16KG
- Construction: High Grade Porcelain Coated Steel, Stainless Steel Grills, Aluminium Parts, Heat Proof Silicone
- BBQ Capacity: Easily cater for up to 15 hungry people, you can cook 4 whole chickens or 48 sausages
- Cold Smoking Capacity: Hang up to 4 sides of salmon or 10KG of cheese
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on each product page.
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 24 hours of payment (Monday to Friday)**. Items bought over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. The default delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button.
Orders over £100 are delivered Free of Charge to most mainland UK addresses, and orders under £100 incur a £5.95 delivery charge to most UK addresses. Delivery is generally next day service when ordered before 1pm Monday-Thursday.
You can check what delivery charge may or may not apply to an order by adding items to your Cart, going to the Checkout, and using the 'Estimate Shipping' function in the centre of the screen. This will give you a shipping cost without collecting any data from you - going this far through checkout is completely anonymous.
Saturday delivery options are available on most products and will be shown during checkout if available.