XXL Char-Griller Outlaw Smoker
DELIVERY EXPECTED MID-APRIL 2021
- With its traditional barrel design this combines a sturdy construction with many practical details.
- Grill food effortlessly for up to 16 people at once with this barbecue grill.
- Use the fire box to create a genuine BBQ smoker and smoke your food Texas-style.
- Large 85 x 50 cm Cast Iron 5 -piece grill area in the large box
- 42 x 36cm Cast Iron 2 -piece grill in the sidebox
- Cast iron cooking grates spread heat evenly, non-stick and guarantees that unique BBQ taste
- Five section cooking grate - Easily removed to fill up with charcoal while grilling and also easy to clean
- Integrated warming rack - Ideal for holding food and keeping it warm
- Shelves, at the front, side and below the grill - Practical for holding sauces, seasoning and BBQ tools
- Integrated dump ash pan - For easy, hygienic and quick cleaning
- Thermometer integrated in the hood - For optimal control of the grill temperature
- Double steel bottom - Holds in the heat during cooking and prevents burnout
- Adjustable grate height and adjustable air circulation - Perfect heat adjustment and control
- Powder-coated heat-resistant finish - Guarantees durability
- Sliding Drawer in the Firebox for easy access to coals/ashes
- The Firebox can also be used as a grill on its own instead of a firebox for the main chamber
- Total Size 172cm Wide x 72cm Deep including side shelf and side box
If you want to Click & Collect, this BBQ Smoker is in two boxes; 1 @ 96 x 56 x 29cm High and 1@ 47 x 39 x 40cm High.
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The Estimated Delivery Date for each product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on each product page.
This product is available for either Click and Collect or Delivery. Just choose the service you require at the Checkout.
Click and Collect is from our Hitchin, Hertfordshire warehouse on Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.00pm. Address is at the bottom left of any bbqland.co.uk webpage.
Delivery is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London, where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket, click on the View Basket button and use the Estimate Shipping function in the Summary section, by entering the delivery postcode.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.
If you require delivery on a specific day then you'll need to call us on 01438 330000 to place your order, or email us (email@example.com) immediately after placing your order online, so that we don't despatch your order immediately. If you require specific delivery on a Saturday, then you'll need to choose the Saturday delivery option at the checkout and pay the additional charges for that. Not all items can be delivered on a Saturday, and so you may not be shown that delivery option at the checkout.
If you order before 1pm Monday - Thursday, then by default we'll deliver to you the following working day (Public Holidays excluded). If you order after 1pm Friday or over the Weekend then we'll deliver early in the following week by default.
If you have a mixed basket of products and one of them is not available for Click and Collect, then the Checkout will not offer you the Click and Collect option. This is because we have multiple warehouses, and not all stock is available at the Hitchin warehouse.