Campingaz 4 Series Onyx S Gas Barbecue
Cook up a feast for family and friends with the 4 Series Onyx S gas barbecue. Featuring 4 efficient and high-performance stainless steel burners with our efficient Blue Flame Power System that ensures significantly less flare ups by design and keeps your food nice and juicy.
Together with a large, enamelled cooking surface this barbecue is perfect for preparing a wide range of al fresco meals. The powerful side burner can be used to prepare accompaniments to the grilled food, cooking up a full feast with ease. The Campingaz® Culinary Modular System provides keen grillers with even greater cooking versatility. Cleaning is quick and hassle-free thanks to the Campingaz InstaClean® Aqua System.
- InstaStart® intuitive one-touch ignition with illuminated safety controls
- Supports up to 13kg gas bottles within a fully enclosed trolley with streamlined design and integrated bodykit wheel chassis
- All-terrain caster wheels with brakes offer easy mobility across all surfaces and a secure stance
- Powerful side burner for preparing sauces or boiling other side dishes
- Improved storage solution with Campingaz Push2Fold folding side tables
- 5 year warranty on the Campingaz® Blue Flame Power System and cooking surfaces
- Cooking surface (cm²): 3312
- Cooking dimensions (cm): 46 x 72
- Burner technology: Blue Flame Power System in stainless steel
- No of burners: 4
- Power (kW) breakdown: 13.6 + 2.3
- Gas consumption (g/h) breakdown: 247 + 167
- Cleaning System: InstaClean® Aqua Pro with grease drawers accessible from the front and integrated grease evacuation cups with filter in each door
- Cooking surface material: porcelain enamelled cast iron
- Cooking surface configuration: culinary modular grid + reversible griddle
- Culinary Modular System: yes
- Warming rack (cm): (2) 17 x 35
- Rotisserie option: yes
- Cooking height (cm): 95
- Ignition: InstaStart®
- Thermometer: yes
- Foldable side table(s): left side-table foldable
- Side burner: yes
- Lid material: painted steel + painted aluminium
- Trolley material: painted steel
- Trolley chassis configuration: doors, closed sides & back
- Number and type of wheels: 4x all terrain master castors
- Gas bottle storage and usage compatibility: 13 kg
- Weight (kg): 82
- Dimensions (W x D x H) in cm (open): 157 x 70 x 150
- Dimensions (W x D x H) in cm (closed): 135 x 64 x 121
- Warranty: 5 years on lid, 5 years on burner, 5 years on cooking surfaces
|Amount of Burners||4 Burners|
|BBQ Type||Gas Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.