Fogher 650 Charcoal BBQ Oven Grill
and get it by
Minimal, clean cut lines in matt black and contrasting steel make this Fogher Italian charcoal barbecue grill a stunner! Designed and manufactured in the Veneto region of Italy, every detail has been thought of and engineered perfectly.
You can buy this grill without the legs if you wish to build this into an outdoor kitchen - just ask us for details.
- Can be used as a grill or as an oven with the lid in the closed position
- The grill can be positioned at four different heights, by inserting side walls (included)
- Easy to clean - the entire stainless steel ash tray lifts out completely, as does the stainless steel charcoal tray above
- Air vents all the way along both sides and in the top rear of the lid, making easy heat control with the lid down
- The grill can be fitted in two positions for either partial or full fat drainage, and comes complete with a secure, detachable lifting handle
- Cooking grid area is 64cm x 38cm
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Made from aluminized metal, finished with Black High-temperature paint
- Optional accessories enable you to turn this into a smoker very easily
- Weight 33kg
- Dimensions: 51cm Deep x 74cm Wide x 112cm High with the lid closed, and 66cm Deep with the lid in the open position
- Easy to assemble - just remove and replace 6 screws to attach the legs to the pre-assembled body.
- We ship these in to order from Italy, and so the delivery time is approximately 2 weeks.
We have the smaller 500 version of this oven on display in our Hitchin Showrooms, if you would like to take a look at one.
This is a beautiful charcoal barbecue that will last forever, and not disappoint you.
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
Coronavirus Update 7th July - we are still accepting and despatching online orders as normal, although despatch and delivery times may be slower than normal.
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on each product page.
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 24 hours of payment (Monday to Friday)**. Items bought over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. The default delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button.
Orders over £100 are delivered Free of Charge to most mainland UK addresses, and orders under £100 incur a £5.95 delivery charge to most UK addresses. Delivery is generally next day service when ordered before 1pm Monday-Thursday.
You can check what delivery charge may or may not apply to an order by adding items to your Cart, going to the Checkout, and using the 'Estimate Shipping' function in the centre of the screen. This will give you a shipping cost without collecting any data from you - going this far through checkout is completely anonymous.
Saturday delivery options are available on most products and will be shown during checkout if available.
If you need delivery on a specific weekday, we will try and accomodate this, but you will need to call us to place your order on 01438 330000. However, please note that no delivery is 100% guaranteed, and couriers can make mistakes or suffer from other issues that prevent them from delivering on the scheduled day, so it is preferable to allow a couple of days for your item/s to arrive.
**Unless otherwise stated in the listing.