Cobb Supreme BBQ Starter Pack
and get it by
- 1 x Cobb Supreme BBQ (80% bigger than the Cobb Premier)
- 1 x Strong Canvas Carry Bag
- 1 x Supreme Roasting Rack
- Big enough to cook up to 3 chickens and vegetables simultaneously
- Fuel with 2 Cobblestones, 600g Charcoal or 12 -20 Briquettes
- The ultimate portable barbecue - easy to use for camping, picnics, boating or beach
- If you use a Cobblestone to fire your grill, you can start cooking in just 4 minutes
- A Teflon-coated non-stick cooking surface grill plate
- A lifting fork is provided for handling the grill when hot.
- Drains fat and oil into the moat.
- No mess, no smoke.
- Fire Basket & Pot Stand
- Stainless steel.
- Holds the fuel – Heat beads/Briquettes or a single Cobblestone.
- Pops out of base for easy cleaning.
- Fire chamber holds fire basket.
- Fire-lighters are placed in the fire chamber to ignite the heat beads (not required when using a Cobblestone).
- The moat can be used for cooking vegetables or for 250ml of wine, beer etc. to infuse flavour and keep food moist while cooking.
The Supreme base is manufactured from high grade stainless steel mesh designed to keep the heat in and cold out. Always cool to touch enables cooking on any surface. Has rubber feet so wont slide
Lighting the Cobb
With heat beads in the fire basket and fire starters (not required for Cobblestone) underneath in the fire chamber. Light up time is 15-25 minutes (4 minutes for Cobblestone). Always light outdoors in a safe area. Depending on the fuel used the Cobb will provide cooking heat for up to 3 hours.Weights & Dimensions
- 500mm Long x 365mm Wide x 380mm High (with the dome on)
- Weight 3.8 Kilograms (8.5 lbs)
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on each product page.
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 24 hours of payment (Monday to Friday)**. Items bought over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. The default delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button.
Orders over £100 are delivered Free of Charge to most mainland UK addresses, and orders under £100 incur a £5.95 delivery charge to most UK addresses. Delivery is generally next day service when ordered before 1pm Monday-Thursday.
You can check what delivery charge may or may not apply to an order by adding items to your Cart, going to the Checkout, and using the 'Estimate Shipping' function in the centre of the screen. This will give you a shipping cost without collecting any data from you - going this far through checkout is completely anonymous.
Saturday delivery options are available on most products and will be shown during checkout if available.