Joe's 16" Chuckwagon Heavy Duty BBQ Offset Smoker
and get it by
- 6.35mm Thick Steel chambers, made from new Steel Tube
- The chuckwagon design with the vertical smokehouse as well as the horizontal chamber is well suited to catering applications, because you can prepare different foods that require different temperatures in each chamber, as the smokehouse is cooler than the main body.
- 16" (40cm) diameter body of each chamber
- Stainless Steel cooking grates
- 5 x Stainless Steel circular grates in the vertical smokehouse
- Front mesh shelf on both the main chamber and the firebox
- Total weight 260kg
- Temperature gauge in both the main chamber and the vertical smokehouse
- Main chamber is 95cm long
- Firebox is 59cm long
- Total length is 200cm x 90cm Deep and 200cm High
- This Joe's Smoker is delivered to you in 7 -10 days
General information about Joe's Barbeque Smokers
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.