Joe's 16" Longhorn Heavy Duty Smoker
and get it by
- 6.35mm Thick Steel chamber, made from new Steel Tube
- 16" (40cm) Diameter Body
- Stainless Steel cooking grates
- Front mesh shelf on both the main chamber and the firebox
- Total weight 200kg
- Main chamber is 100cm long
- Firebox is 49cm long
- Total length is 195cm x 85cm Deep x 165cm High
General information about Joe's Barbeque Smokers
- Not to be confused with Oklahome Joe's, which are a Char-Broil brand, and completely different quality to these super-thick, super -heavy Joe's Smokers
- All JOE's Barbeque Smoker® are made of 6.35 mm thick wall Steel tube or 5.0 mm thick steel sheet
- All JOE's BBQ Smokers are hand made
- The iron wheels are cut from the steel tube and this guarantees stability and concentricity, unlike wheels which are made from flat iron sheets and then formed into circles
- JOE's Barbeque Smoker® are sandblasted before painting to remove all contaminants. As a result, the heat-resistant black paint adheres better.
- JOE's Barbeque Smoker® have massive stainless steel grates
- JOE's Barbeque Smoker® are equipped with a 3 "stainless steel thermometer supplied from the USA
- JOE's Barbeque Smoker® have bolted ventilation sliders, Lock bolts and solid beech wood handles with metal bolts
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.