Joe's 16" Reverse Flow and Standard Flow Offset Smoker
- 6.35mm Thick Steel chamber, made from new Steel Tube
Reverse flow system equalises the temperature and
smoke across the entire cooking area
We have a display model of this item in our Hitchin, Herts Showroom if you wish to view one before purchasing.
- Inside there is a large thick plate low down across almost the entire cooking grid - smoke passes from the firebox beneath this plate, and then around the end of it and over the top in the reverse direction back towards the firebox, and then out of the chimney
- 16" (40cm) diameter body
- Stainless Steel cooking grates
- Front mesh shelf on both the main chamber and the firebox
- Total weight 210kg
- Main chamber is 100cm long
- Firebox is 48cm long
- Total length just over 150cm, plus the length of the handle on the left
- You can use this in the conventional way of smoking by removing the lower plate, and attaching the chimney to the left hand stack if you wish
General information about Joe's Barbeque Smokers
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.