Joe's 16" Wild West Offset BBQ Smoker
- 6.35mm Thick Steel chamber, made from Steel Tube
- 16" (40cm) diameter body
- Stainless Steel cooking grates (Note - no cooking grates in the firebox on this model)
- Front mesh shelf on the main chamber
- Total weight 140kg
- Main chamber is 74cm long
- Firebox is 40cm long
- Total length 150cm x 80cm Deep x 157cm High
- Fully welded together - you just need to bolt the legs, bottom tray and wheels to the chassis
We have a display model of this item in our Hitchin, Herts Showroom if you wish to view one before purchasing.
- Not to be confused with Oklahome Joe's, which are a Char-Broil brand, and completely different quality to these super-thick, super -heavy Joe's Smokers
- All JOE's Barbeque Smoker® are made of 6.35 mm thick wall Steel tube or 5.0 mm thick steel sheet
- All JOE's BBQ Smokers are hand made
- The iron wheels are cut from the steel tube and this guarantees stability and concentricity, unlike wheels which are made from flat iron sheets and then formed into circles
- JOE's Barbeque Smoker® are sandblasted before painting to remove all contaminants. As a result, the heat-resistant black paint adheres better.
- JOE's Barbeque Smoker® have massive stainless steel grates
- JOE's Barbeque Smoker® are equipped with a 3 "stainless steel thermometer supplied from the USA
- JOE's Barbeque Smoker® have bolted ventilation sliders, Lock bolts and solid beech wood handles with metal bolts
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.