Starter Bundle Classic I Kamado Joe BBQ Grill
and get it by
Great Value Kamado Joe Classic Barbecue Starter Bundle from BBQ Land, home of the original BBQ Bundle
- 1. 2020 Classic Kamado Joe Grill with Divide & Conquer cooking system and Metal Side Shelves
- 2. Rain Cover with 7 Year Quality Guarantee
- 3. 9kg of Kamado Joe Big Block Lumpwood Charcoal - the world's largest lumps, burns hotter and longer than Restaurant Grade Charcoal
- 4. 28 x Natural Firelighters
- 5. Stainless Steel Bacon Grilling Rack by Charcoal Companion
- 6. Grill Brush / Scourer / Scraper for keeping your grill in great shape
- 7. Cast Iron Sizzler Pan with removable handle and wooden serving trivet - perfect for frying onions, eggs, shellfish
- 8. Barbecook BBQ Apron & 4pc BBQ Tool Set
- 9. 3 -in-1 Burger Press - make burgers, sliders and even stuffed burgers
- 10. Beercan Chicken Holder - cook a chicken like never before on this
- 11. Angus & Oink Garlic & Herb Rub
- 12. Mississippi BBQ Sauce
- 13. Stubbs Chicken Marinade
FREE NEXT-WORKING-DAY DELIVERY to most
postcodes, just ORDER ONLINE BY 1pm We have a display model of this item in our Hitchin, Herts Showroom if you wish to view one before purchasing.
We have a display model of this item in our Hitchin, Herts Showroom if you wish to view one before purchasing.
We keep the Kamado Joe range IN STOCK, and by that we do not mean at the manufacturer's or distributor's remote warehouse - we have actual stock in our own Hitchin warehouse, available for immediate despatch or collection. We also have a showroom displaying all the Kamado Joe products.
- The KJ Classic Specifications;
- Divide & Conquer cooking system
- 18" Diameter Grill and 22" Diameter Bowl - (equivalent to the Large Big Green Egg) and includes;
- Sturdy Metal Cart
- New 2020 Black Metal foldable side shelves
- Internal 1.25" thick Firebox & separate Firering
- Cast Iron Firegrate
- 2 x Stainless Steel Half Moon Cooking Grates
- Grill Gripper
- Dual Function Metal Air Vent / Snuffer
- Ash Tool
- Thermometer Dome Gauge
- 2 x Half Moon Heat Deflector plates
- 304 grade Stainless Steel Ash Pan for easy ash removal
This unique bundle contains everything you need to start grilling and roasting, even the firelighters!
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The Estimated Delivery Date for each product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on each product page.
This product is available for either Click and Collect or Delivery. Just choose the service you require at the Checkout.
Click and Collect is from our Hitchin, Hertfordshire warehouse on Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.00pm. If you Collect from us we will refund you £30 when you come to collect. Or you can choose £40 of bbq goodies from our BBQ Shop here in Hitchin when you collect, free of charge!
Delivery is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London, where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket, click on the View Basket button and use the Estimate Shipping function in the Summary section, by entering the delivery postcode.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents fom the kerb, or request a quote from us for a two-man delivery and/or full installation service.
If you require delivery on a specific day then you'll need to call us on 01438 330000 to place your order, or email us (email@example.com) immediately after placing your order online, so that we don't despatch your order immediately. If you require specific delivery on a Saturday, then you'll need to choose the Saturday delivery option at the checkout and pay the additional charges for that.
If you have a mixed basket of products and one of them is not available for Click and Collect, then the Checkout will not offer you the Click and Collect option. This is because we have multiple warehouses, and not all stock is available at the Hitchin warehouse.