Masterbuilt 40" Digital Charcoal Smoker
and get it by
The Masterbuilt® Digital Charcoal Smoker is the first of its kind – smoked charcoal flavor with digital controls. Set the temperature on the digital control panel or your smart device and the DigitalFan™ maintains the desired cooking temperature. The charcoal tray holds 7kgs of briquette charcoal or 5.5kgs of lump charcoal for up to 13 hours. Master the art of charcoal smoking with Masterbuilt.
We have a display model of this item in our Hitchin, Herts Showroom if you wish to view one before purchasing.
- Versatile temperature range with the power of charcoal – reaches 110˚C in 17 minutes or 204˚C in 20 minutes
- Control temperature and cook time with the digital control panel or with smart device control using WiFi or Bluetooth
- DigitalFan™ minimizes heat fluctuations – maintains temperature
- Built-in meat probe thermometer for perfect results every time
- Big capacity with four racks for a total of 1,320 sq. in. of cooking space
- Place wood chunks in the charcoal tray for a unique smoking flavour
- Add partition to the charcoal tray when smoking at 135˚C or below
- Water bowl for added moisture
- Swivel casters for easy moving
- The first of its kind – smoked charcoal flavour with digital controls!
- Model MB20060321
- Width 29.1" / 73cm
- Height 49.5" / 125cm
- Length 26.4" / 67cm
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.