Classic II Kamado Joe BBQ
and get it by
Classic II features;
* Unique Counterbalance Air Lift Hinge - reduces the lift weight of the lid by 96%!
* Cast Aluminium Kontrol Tower Top Vent Cap - consistent setting, no-rust, rainproof
* Fibreglass Gasket - 10x the life of normal felt gaskets
- 18" Diameter Grill and 22" Diameter Bowl - equivalent to the Large Big Green Egg, and includes;
- The Counterbalance Hinge enables easy finger-touch opening of the lid - reduces the lifting weight by 96%!
- Stainless Steel latch, combined with new Fibreglass gasket gives category-leading airtight seal
- Divide and Conquer Cooking System, complete with half-moon cooking grids and deflector plates
- Sturdy Metal Cart with four wheels, two of which are lockable
- Black HDPE foldable side shelves and Lid Handle
- Internal 1.25" thick Multi-panel Firebox
- Cast Iron Firegrate
- 2 x Stainless Steel Half-Moon Cooking Grates
- 2 x Half Moon Heat Deflector Plates
- Grill Gripper
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent with opening on the vertical so that the vent aperture you've carefully set does not move when you open the lid - all aluminium, no rust and makes the dome rainproof inside
- Ash Tool
- Thermometer Dome Gauge
- 304 grade Stainless Steel Ash Tray and Lower Vent
The single air lift counterbalance hinge mechanism provides a feather-light feel throughout the opening range of the lid, helping it to remain stationary at any angle over 10 degrees, until it is manually moved to another position, or locked in the closed position with the stainless steel front latch.
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.