Masterbuilt Electric Smoker Cookbook
and get it by
Learn how to smoke meat like a PRO with this amazing Masterbuilt Smoker Cookbook
Using an electric smoker is a worry-free way to make impressive meals packed with flavor. There is no need to stand guard with this easy and wise cooking method -- just simply set and forget, and the smoker will do the rest. Try any of these fantastic electric smoker recipes for a perfect, quick, weeknight dinner.
For your satisfaction, this Masterbuilt Electric Smoker Cookbook offers:
- the best recipes that are big on flavor, imaginative in their variety, and easy to make, featuring lots of fresh, natural, and nutritious ingredients
- Special chapter for seafood lovers, paleo-friendly and vegetarian diets
- Electric Smoker A-Z guide, with time chart and other handy tips, which'll help you utilize your Masterbuilt Smoker like a PRO
- Expert Techniques which'll help you to choose your own electric smoker and know the benefits of using it
- After reading this book, you will be able to:
- Sort out the types and forms of wood used for smoking
- Professionally pair meat with the wood
- Identify correct meat smoking time and temperature
- Here is a list of some recipes to try:
- Smoked Corned Beef with Potatoes
- Pork Tenderloin Appetizers
- Smoked Chicken Tenders
- Smoked Salmon with Peppercorn Crust
- Smoked Summer Vegetables
Masterbuilt Smoker Cookbook: The Best Electric Smoker Recipes and Technique for Easy and Delicious BBQ (Paperback)
Delivery details / options for this product;
The Estimated Delivery Date for each product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on that products page.
This item is available for either Click and Collect or Delivery.
Click and Collect is from our Hitchin, Hertfordshire warehouse Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.00pm - just choose the Click and Collect delivery option at the checkout.
Delivery is via Courier, and the delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button above.
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 24 hours of payment (Monday to Friday)**. Items bought over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday or Tuesday. The default delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button.
Orders over £100 are delivered Free of Charge to most mainland UK addresses, and orders under £100 incur a £5.95 delivery charge to most UK addresses. Delivery is generally next day service when ordered before 1pm Monday-Thursday.
You can check what delivery charge may or may not apply to an order by adding items to your Cart, clicking the View Basket button, and using the 'Estimate Shipping' function in the Summary section of the screen. This will give you a shipping cost without collecting any data from you - going this far through checkout is completely anonymous.
**Unless otherwise stated in the listing.