Tecnoroast 40 Charcoal Grill for Arrosticini and Skewers
and get it by
Tired of turning bbq skewers manually? Try the Tecnoroast 40, which automatically turns 40 skewers automatically for you.
Originating in the Abruzzo region of Italy, Arrosticini is a popular cooking style for small skewers.
Simply fill the long trough with charcoal, switch the motor on, insert your skewers, grill to your desired taste, and eat!
- Charcoal grill capable of grilling 40 skewers / arrosticini
- Made from high quality 430 Stainless Steel
- Automatic rotation of Arrosticini and skewers
- Even cooking…they twist themselves
- Comb guide on the opposite side keeps the skewers in position for perfect rotation
- Perforated Coal Grate inside the grill allows air to rise upwards inside the grill and the ash to fall through to the lower part
- Mains powered - battery motor is available as an optional extra
- Fan attachment also available as an optional extra, to help maintain airflow to your coals
- 2 Years Warranty
Cooking Area is 100cm long x 11.5cm wide and at a good height, 1m high
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The Estimated Delivery Date for each product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on that products page.
This item is available for either Click and Collect or Delivery.
Click and Collect is from our Hitchin, Hertfordshire Shop and Warehouse,, Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.00pm - just choose the Click and Collect delivery option at the checkout.
Delivery is via Courier, and the delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button above.
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 24 hours of payment (Monday to Friday)**. Items bought over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday or Tuesday. The default delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button.
Orders over £100 are delivered Free of Charge to most mainland UK addresses, and orders under £100 incur a £5.95 delivery charge to most UK addresses. Delivery is generally next day service when ordered before 1pm Monday-Thursday.
You can check what delivery charge may or may not apply to an order by adding items to your Cart, clicking the View Basket button, and using the 'Estimate Shipping' function in the Summary section of the screen. This will give you a shipping cost without collecting any data from you - going this far through checkout is completely anonymous.
**Unless otherwise stated in the listing.