FREE Cover + FREE Pellets Pit Boss Navigator 550 Pellet BBQ Smoker
and get it by
FREE Cover + 3 Bags of Pellets FREE - offer ends 30th June
Reasons To Buy
- Simple digital control = you don't need Wifi to use this grill
- Cast Iron cooking grid = nice and heavy
- You can cook 'Direct' on this pellet grill when you want to, by simply sliding a lever
- 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
The Pit Boss Navigator 550 offers 8-in-1 cooking versatility, allowing you to smoke, bake, braise, roast, grill, barbecue, char-grill and sear - all in one machine. Using the innovative Flame Broiler Lever™, you can achieve instant direct or indirect heat in a temperature range of 180° to 500°F.
The digital control board and stainless-steel meat probes allow you to track temperatures so you can set it and forget it. Let the Navigator do all the work for you.
- Total Cooking Area: 3503 cm2 (Main Level: 2581 cm2 Upper Rack: 923 cm2)
- Main Level is 46cm Wide x 49cm Deep - Upper Rack is 44cm Wide x 28cm Deep
- Burger Capacity (10cm): 20
- Control Type: Digital screen with soft touch keys
- Meat Probes: Two full function programmable meat probes
- Cooking Temp Range: 85 C to 260 C
- Flame Broiler: Simple slide plate for direct and indirect flame grilling
- Main Grid Construction: Porcelain coated cast iron
- Upper Rack Construction: Porcelain coated steel
- Bottle Opener: Included
- BTU Value: 40000
- Air Flow: Convection cooking
- Igniter: 300 watt auto igniter
- Exhaust: Adjustable (proprietary) rear exhaust system
- Start Up Ignition: One touch auto start button
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Castor style inline wheels
- Finish: High temperature paint
- Hopper Capacity: 7 kg
- Bottom/Front Shelf: Interchangeable from front to bottom shelf
- Side Shelf: Included
- Grease Bucket: Included
- Thermometer: Digital
- Handles: Stainless steel
- Accessory Hooks: 9
- Assembled Dimensions: 1195 x 794 x 1195mm
- Assembled Weight: 55.7kg
|Fuel Type||Wood Pellets|
|BBQ Type||Pellet Grills|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.