Fogher 750 3 Burner Gas Oven BBQ Grill
and get it by
Beautiful stylish Italian quality and design in this three burner gas barbecue grill oven from Fogher.
Perfect for a balcony or patio when you don't need a huge barbecue, but you desire excellent quality.
You can buy this grill without the legs if you wish, and build it into an outdoor kitchen - just ask us for details.
- 3 x independent Gas Burners - total 10.2 kW output
- Electronic ignition
- Cooking surface 75cm x 40cm
- 66% cooking area are stainless steel v-shaped grilling bars, and 34% is a stainless steel plancha flat plate, 6mm thick
- High Lid for roasting / using like an oven, complete with rear air vent and thermometer
- Fat drainage system - fat drains away into two removable cups on either side
- 2 Year Warranty
- Weighs 48kg - easily movable by two people
- Matt Black High-temperature paint finish
- Also available without the legs
- Dimensions: 56cm Deep x 82cm Wide x 115cm High (with lid closed) and 70cm Deep with the lid open
- When you buy this from BBQ Land we also include a Propane Hose and Clip-on Regulator
- We ship these in to order from Italy, so the delivery time is approximately 2 weeks
We have the smaller 2 -burner version of this oven on display at our Hitchin showrooms, if you would like to have a look at one.
Simple assembly, removing and replacing just six screws to fit the legs on to the pre-assembled main body.
The features that are built-in to a Fogher are amazing - for example, the exhaust fumes from the gas combustion are funnelled up through the back of the box, then through channels in the back of the hood and never go near or around the food. And the stainless steel grilling bars have an upper and a lower level, and are v-shaped to funnel away fat whilst enabling great sear marks at the point of the V, where the metal gets super hot.
|Amount of Burners||3 Burners|
|BBQ Type||Gas Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
Coronavirus Update 7th July - we are still accepting and despatching online orders as normal, although despatch and delivery times may be slower than normal.
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on each product page.
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 24 hours of payment (Monday to Friday)**. Items bought over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. The default delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button.
Orders over £100 are delivered Free of Charge to most mainland UK addresses, and orders under £100 incur a £5.95 delivery charge to most UK addresses. Delivery is generally next day service when ordered before 1pm Monday-Thursday.
You can check what delivery charge may or may not apply to an order by adding items to your Cart, going to the Checkout, and using the 'Estimate Shipping' function in the centre of the screen. This will give you a shipping cost without collecting any data from you - going this far through checkout is completely anonymous.
Saturday delivery options are available on most products and will be shown during checkout if available.
If you need delivery on a specific weekday, we will try and accomodate this, but you will need to call us to place your order on 01438 330000. However, please note that no delivery is 100% guaranteed, and couriers can make mistakes or suffer from other issues that prevent them from delivering on the scheduled day, so it is preferable to allow a couple of days for your item/s to arrive.
**Unless otherwise stated in the listing.