Pit Boss Memphis Ultimate Smoking BBQ Grill
The ultimate BBQ Combination - Gas Grill, Charcoal Grill and Electric Smoker too - the Pit Boss Memphis Ultimate Smoking BBQ Grill.
We have a display model of this item in our Hitchin, Herts Showroom if you wish to view one before purchasing.
- Total Grilling Area: 10510 cm2 - Primary Rack: 8013 cm2 + Secondary Rack: 2497 cm2
- + Smoker: 5419 cm2
- 5 Year Warranty
- Main Grid Construction: Porcelain coated cast iron
- Smoker Grid Construction: Porcelain coated steel
- Cooking Temp Range: 55°C to 340°C
- Main Burners: 3 stainless steel burner
- Smoker: Analog electric smoker with large capacity front access wood chip smoke tray
- Smoker Vents: Large capacity vents allow smoke to enter both gas and charcoal grill chambers for offset smoking
- Fuel Type: Wood chips, charcoal and propane
- BTU Value: 5000
- Smoker: 1500 -watt element
- Primary Body: High temperature coating
- Bottom Shelf: Semi-gloss coating
- Fire Box: High temperature coating
|BBQ Type||Dual Fuel Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.