Joe's 16" Chuckwagon Heavy Duty BBQ Offset Smoker
6.35mm Thick Steel chambers, made from new Steel
The chuckwagon design with the vertical smokehouse
as well as the horizontal chamber is well suited to catering
applications, because you can prepare different foods that require
different temperatures in each chamber, as the smokehouse is cooler
than the main body.
16" (40cm) diameter body of each chamber
Stainless Steel cooking grates
5 x Stainless Steel circular grates in the
Front mesh shelf on both the main chamber and the
Total weight 260kg
Temperature gauge in both the main chamber and the
Main chamber is 95cm long
Firebox is 59cm long
Total length is 200cm x 90cm Deep and 200cm High
This Joe's Smoker is delivered to you in 7
General information about Joe's Barbeque Smokers
- All JOE's Barbeque Smoker® are made of 6.35 mm thick wall Steel tube or 5.0 mm thick steel sheet
- All JOE's BBQ Smokers are hand made
- The iron wheels are cut from the steel tube and this guarantees stability and concentricity, unlike wheels which are made from flat iron sheets and then formed into circles
- JOE's Barbeque Smoker® are sandblasted before painting to remove all contaminants. As a result, the heat-resistant black paint adheres better.
- JOE's Barbeque Smoker® have massive stainless steel grates
- JOE's Barbeque Smoker® are equipped with a 3 "stainless steel thermometer supplied from the USA
- JOE's Barbeque Smoker® have bolted ventilation sliders, Lock bolts and solid beech wood handles with metal bolts
- Joe's Barbeque Smoker
- Charcoal Barbecues
Delivery details / options for this product;
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to all England and Wales postcodes, and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents fom the kerb, or request a quote from us for a two-man delivery and/or full installation service.
If you require delivery on a specific day then you'll need to call us on 01438 330000 to place your order, or email us (email@example.com) immediately after placing your order online, so that we don't despatch your order immediately. If you require specific delivery on a Saturday, then you'll need to choose the Saturday delivery option at the checkout and pay the additional charges for that.
If you order before 1pm Monday - Thursday, then by default we'll deliver to you the following working day (Public Holidays excluded). If you order after 1pm Friday or over the Weekend then we'll deliver on the following Tuesday by default.