Classic II Kamado Joe and Table
and get it by
BBQ Land Exclusive - Standalone Classic II Kamado Joe in a beautiful Wooden Table
- 18" Diameter Grill and 22" Diameter Bowl, featuring;
- Air Lift, Counterbalanced Hinge enables easy finger-touch opening of the lid - reduces the lifting weight by 96%!
- Stainless Steel front latch, combined with unique Fibreglass Gasket gives category-leading airtight seal
- Divide and Conquer Cooking System with half-moon stainless steel cooking grids
- Internal 1.25" thick Multi-panel Firebox
- Half-moon Ceramic Heat Deflector Plates
- Stainless Steel Half-Moon Cooking Grates
- Grill Gripper
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent with opening on the vertical so that the vent aperture you've carefully set does not move when you open the lid - all aluminium, no rust and makes the dome rainproof inside
- Ash Tool
- Thermometer Dome Gauge
- Unique Patented 304 grade Stainless Steel Ash Collection Tray
Housed in a beautiful wooden table, made from pine - fully assembled, screwed, glued and dowelled for a super sturdy table. Finished in grey waterproof translucent finish enabling you to still see the grain of the timber.
The table measures 120cm Wide x 87cm Deep x 85cm High.
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents fom the kerb, or request a quote from us for a two-man delivery and/or full installation service.
If you require delivery on a specific day then you'll need to call us on 01438 330000 to place your order, or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately after placing your order online, so that we don't despatch your order immediately. If you require specific delivery on a Saturday, then you'll need to choose the Saturday delivery option at the checkout and pay the additional charges for that.
If you order before 1pm Monday - Thursday, then by default we'll deliver to you the following working day (Public Holidays excluded). If you order after 1pm Friday or over the Weekend then we'll deliver on the following Tuesday by default.