Kamado Joe Big Joe III
Top of the Range Kamado Joe Big Joe III Charcoal BBQ Grill with 5 new standout features;
1. NEW 3 Tier Divide and Conquer Cooking System
2. NEW SloRoller Hyperbolic Smoke Chamber Insert - improved heat distribution and smoke flavour - designed to perfect low and slow cooking
3. NEW Premium Cart to house it all in
4. NEW Aluminium Side Shelves
5. Charcoal Basket included as STANDARD
- SloRoller Hyperbolic Insert - designed by the experts at Desora, a team of Harvard researchers, to create an area of high local pressure, leading to cyclonic airflow and increased smoke absorption, as well as constraining the heat and dispersing it evenly across the grilling area
- This insert is easily swapped out for the standard heat deflector plates when grilling or searing at higher temperatures
- Air Lift, Counterbalanced Hinge enables easy finger-touch opening of the lid - reduces the lifting weight by 96%!
- Stainless Steel latch, combined with unique Fibreglass Gasket gives category-leading airtight seal
- Divide and Conquer Cooking System with half-moon stainless steel cooking grids
- 24" Diameter Cooking Grid
- 27" Diameter Ceramic Dome
- Sturdy Metal Cart with four wheels, two of which are lockable
- Black aluminium foldable side shelves
- Internal 1.25" thick Multi-panel Firebox
- Stainless Steel Charcoal Basket
- Stainless Steel Half-Moon Cooking Grates
- Grill Gripper Tool
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent with opening on the vertical so that the vent aperture you've carefully set does not move when you open the lid - all aluminium, no rust and makes the dome rainproof inside
- Ash Tool
- Thermometer Dome Gauge
- Unique Patented 304 grade Stainless Steel Ash Collection Tray
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The Estimated Delivery Date for each product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on each product page.
This product is available for either Click and Collect or Delivery. Just choose the service you require at the Checkout.
Click and Collect is from our Hitchin, Hertfordshire warehouse on Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.00pm. Address is at the bottom left of any bbqland.co.uk webpage.
Delivery is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London, where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket, click on the View Basket button and use the Estimate Shipping function in the Summary section, by entering the delivery postcode.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.
If you require delivery on a specific day then you'll need to call us on 01438 330000 to place your order, or email us (email@example.com) immediately after placing your order online, so that we don't despatch your order immediately. If you require specific delivery on a Saturday, then you'll need to choose the Saturday delivery option at the checkout and pay the additional charges for that. Not all items can be delivered on a Saturday, and so you may not be shown that delivery option at the checkout.
If you order before 1pm Monday - Thursday, then by default we'll deliver to you the following working day (Public Holidays excluded). If you order after 1pm Friday or over the Weekend then we'll deliver early in the following week by default.
If you have a mixed basket of products and one of them is not available for Click and Collect, then the Checkout will not offer you the Click and Collect option. This is because we have multiple warehouses, and not all stock is available at the Hitchin warehouse.