As the newest and most high-tech temperature control, the CyberQ Cloud is the future of BBQ’ing. Whether you are next to the CyberQ or across town, it solves the two most common problems of cooking outdoors: regulating your grill’s temperature and accurately monitoring your food temperature.
The new CyberQ Cloud comes with a new more powerful processor and increased memory to deliver tons of new features when compared to the previous model. The CyberQ Cloud constantly and automatically regulates your cooker’s temperature. It does the work for you-- giving you the freedom to entertain your guests while the CyberQ Cloud diligently tends to the fire.
The CyberQ Cloud allows BBQ’ers to track and record their cooking projects using our dedicated sharemycook.com website, even sharing techniques and recipes with others on social media.
This model is designed to fit the Monolith Classic or Monolith Le Chef BBQ Guru Edition ceramic grills only.
- Automatically and constantly controls your grill cooking temperature with oven-like precision
- Monitor up to 3 food temperatures by adding extra probes (ships with 1 food probe)
- Share, track, control, and record cooks
- Graphing capabilities of your cook temperatures
- Share cooks on social media
- Comment on other cooks
- Upload photos of your cooks
- Get notifications sent to your phone or email to alert you when your food is done
- With an Amazon Alexa-enabled device, BBQ’ers will be able to ask questions like, “Alexa, ask CyberQ Cloud, what is the temperature of food 1?”
- Because of its precision, your charcoal burns more efficiently, lasts longer, and saves you money
- Includes 1 x six-foot pit probe and 1 x six-foot food probe
- Ships with UK 3 -pin Plugged Power Pack
Works in Just Four Easy Steps
- Attach the fan to your Monolith BBQ Guru fan, on the side of the grill
- Plug the pit probe into CyberQ Cloud and clip the other end on the cooking grate
- Plug one or more FOOD probes into CyberQ Cloud and place other end in your meat
- Plug the fan into CyberQ Cloud and power it up with the AC adapter
Monitor Over WiFi - Want to watch the big match, hang out with friends, or play with your kids, but feel anxious about the need to babysit your BBQ? Don’t worry! Check your cooker’s temperature and all your meats’ temperatures on your web-ready devices.
Control over WiFi - Some BBQ recipes require you to adjust the level of heat in your cooker at different stages of the cook. But what should you do if you’re shopping, for example, and need to change the cooker’s temperature while you’re out? Don't worry. Just pull up your smartphone, connect to ShareMyCook.com, make the adjustment, and it will automatically change to the new setting for you. Never before has so much control of outdoor cooking on charcoal and wood been possible!
RAMP MODE Activate the “Ramp Mode” feature and the CyberQ Cloud will detect when your food is approaching its “done” temperature. It will then slowly ramp down your pit temperature to help you achieve moist, tender and maximum flavor while minimizing the chances of overcooking.
OPEN LID DETECTION Use the “Open Lid” feature to minimize the chances of temperature spikes after you open the lid of your grill. When you open your grill’s lid, it will cause a quick drop in temperature. Without Open Lid detection, the CyberQ Cloud would normally start stoking the fire thinking it needed to raise the temperature. This can overheat the coals so that when you close the lid, you could get a temperature spike. The CyberQ Cloud’s built-in algorithms can detect this with Open Lid detection. It then automatically minimizes temperature disturbance and gives you better accuracy for your desired cooking temperature.