Monolith Le Chef BBQ Guru Pro-Series 2.0 Standalone Grill
and get it by
The Monolith Le Chef Pro Series 2.0 Guru Edition is the latest innovation from Monolith taking barbecuing to the next level.
If you wish to automate the temperature control, and monitor your cooking and food remotely, then you can add the UltraQ controller (at extra cost - see 'You may also require' section below or alongside). You don't need to buy this controller however - you can easily control the temperature manually using the bottom and top vents. And if you ever find the need, you can add the UltraQ controller later on.
- Integrated Fan and Mount built into the left side of the dome - nice, neat solution for ultimate control
- Optional automatic controller, from the experts at BBQ Guru - see the 'You may also require' section below or alongside
- NEW Stainless Steel Hinge for effortless opening and closing
- Stainless Steel Charcoal Basket with vertical Divider - enabling true direct and indirect cooking zones
- NEW Stainless Steel & Fibreglass Sealing Gaskets
- 2 x Half-Moon Stainless Steel Cooking Grids
- NEW Top Exhaust Vent
- 2 x Half Moon Ceramic Heat Deflectors - create direct and indirect cooking zones, or make the whole dome direct or indirect
- 2 x Half Moon Stainless Steel Drip Trays
- Multi-panel Ceramic Firebox
- Easy-empty Ash Collector and Ash Trowel
- Unique SmokeEasy Wood Chip Feeder - just drop the little door on the front, and push chips directly on to the hot coals
- Grill Lifting Tool
- This Standalone version comes complete with a set of black ceramic feet
- Dome Width - 72cm
- Dome Depth (including handle and hinge) - 80cm
- Cooking Grill Area - 55cm
- Weight 80kg
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.