LG800FP Louisiana Grills Founders Premier Pellet Grill
and get it by
- Cooking Area: 846 sq.inches
- Extra Large Hopper Capacity: 29 lbs / 13kg
- Built-in WIFI and Bluetooth connectivity
- LG Smart Touch™ Control Board
- SmartSmokeIT™ controlled with the Louisiana Grills App
- Innovative burn system with maximised airflow
- Advanced heat retention and temperature attainment
- 8 -in-1 cooking versatility
- Easy-access slide-plate flame broiler handle
- 180° F to 600° F temperature range
- Two stainless-steel meat probes
- Two tiers of porcelain-coated cast-iron cooking grids
- Folding front shelf
- Four locking caster wheels
- 5 Year Warranty
The Founders Series Premier line of Louisiana Grills is the perfect combination of flawless performance, innovative design and commitment to authentic BBQ smoked food. This BBQ smoker is one of the largest in the collection, with an 846 square inch capacity and 8 different ways of cooking to give you as much versatility as possible. The smoker can be controlled remotely using the LG Smart Touch™ Control Pad and SmartSmokeIT™, just connect via WiFi or Bluetooth to set the temperature and leave it. This smoker doesn’t just look good, it can achieve hotter temperatures at speeds never done before.
|Fuel Type||Wood Pellets|
|BBQ Type||Pellet Grills|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.