Ooni Koda 12 Gas-Powered Outdoor Pizza Oven
and get it by
- FAST: Heats to 500°C (932°F) & cooks pizza in just 60 seconds
- EASY: No assembly, built-in gas ignition & adjustable heat control dial
- COMPACT: Fits in any outdoor space – use and move with ease
- 3 Year Ooni Warranty when you register your grill with Ooni - registration card is enclosed with your grill
Your time is precious, so make it count. Ooni Koda fires out jaw-dropping pizzas in 60 seconds flat. No assembly, no mess, no fuss. Cooking outdoors with gas has never been so simple (or so beautiful).
Ready right out of the box, the super compact Ooni Koda is good to go in seconds. Simply flip open the foldable legs, insert the stone baking board, and connect to a gas tank.
Bring your pizza game to any outdoor party thanks to Ooni Koda’s award-winning, portable design, crafted for ultimate speed, convenience and ease of use.
Featuring instant gas ignition, Ooni Koda is ready to cook in 15 minutes and can reach temperatures up to 500°C (932°F). Use the heat control dial to cook Neapolitan-style pizza in just 60 seconds, right through to roasted fish, vegetables and steaks.
- The insulated steel shell and stone baking board mean optimum heat retention, so Ooni Koda is ready to start cooking within 15 minutes
- Firing up Ooni Koda is as simple as turning a dial, while cooking with gas means minimal smoke and soot for fuss-free maintenance.
- The built-in, patented flame keeper device carries rolling flames down and onto food
- The built-in gas ignition means instant flames, with a fully adjustable heat control dial for effortless cooking. Maximum power: 4kWh
- Cook pizzas up to 12 inches wide
- Ooni Koda is just 9.25kg (20.4 lbs) and 62 x 40 x 18cm (24.4 x 15.7 x 7.1”) in size, so can be moved with ease
- Powder-coated, cold-rolled carbon steel shell, with a high-quality cordierite stone baking board inside
- Ooni Koda is an award-winning oven, winning a Vesta in 2019 for Ooni’s innovation in product design and technology.
|BBQ Type||Pizza Ovens|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on each product page.
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 24 hours of payment (Monday to Friday)**. Items bought over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. The default delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button.
Orders over £100 are delivered Free of Charge to most mainland UK addresses, and orders under £100 incur a £5.95 delivery charge to most UK addresses. Delivery is generally next day service when ordered before 1pm Monday-Thursday.
You can check what delivery charge may or may not apply to an order by adding items to your Cart, going to the Checkout, and using the 'Estimate Shipping' function in the centre of the screen. This will give you a shipping cost without collecting any data from you - going this far through checkout is completely anonymous.
Saturday delivery options are available on most products and will be shown during checkout if available.