ProQ Excel BBQ Smoker Version 4
and get it by
The Excel is the biggest modular BBQ Smoker in the ProQ range, with a colossal 30kg of cooking capacity.
Much loved by professional chefs and top BBQ competition teams around the globe, the Excel has gained a formidable reputation for reliability, quality and delicious culinary results. If you’re serious about BBQ, the Excel is the smoker for you!
- Highly versatile BBQ Smoker can grill, roast or smoke food to perfection.
- The modular design makes it incredibly easy to increase the cooking capacity even further by adding a third stacker or using an add-a-grill.
- In-built lid thermometer and multiple vents allowing you to control your temperature with ease
- Perfect size for large families and big bbq parties, also great for light event catering
- Large range of accessories available to make your smoker even more versatile
- Made from highest quality materials, with a 1mm plate steel body coated in durable porcelain that will resist the elements for years to come
- Assembled dimensions: (H) 118cm x (W) 50cm
- Grill Diameter: 48cm
- Weight: 22.5kg
- Construction: High Grade Porcelain Coated Steel, Stainless Steel Grills, Aluminium Parts, Heat Proof Silicone
- BBQ Capacity: Easily cater for up to 20 hungry people, you can cook 8 whole chickens or 80 sausages
- Cold Smoking Capacity: Hang up to 6 sides of salmon or 15KG of cheese
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on each product page.
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 24 hours of payment (Monday to Friday)**. Items bought over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. The default delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button.
Orders over £100 are delivered Free of Charge to most mainland UK addresses, and orders under £100 incur a £5.95 delivery charge to most UK addresses. Delivery is generally next day service when ordered before 1pm Monday-Thursday.
You can check what delivery charge may or may not apply to an order by adding items to your Cart, going to the Checkout, and using the 'Estimate Shipping' function in the centre of the screen. This will give you a shipping cost without collecting any data from you - going this far through checkout is completely anonymous.
Saturday delivery options are available on most products and will be shown during checkout if available.