Bradley Professional P10 Electric Smoker
Meet Bradley’s new Hot Smoker! First in the Professional line, Bradley Professional P10 5 Rack 1000W Food Smoker is perfect for professional chefs or food smoking aficionados looking to master hot food smoking in a large-capacity Bradley smoker.
No babysitting, no hassles, no checking, no worries. Just set it and forget it. Fully automatic: load up your Bisquettes® and water then smoke for up to 10 hours), completely insulated and digital (you choose the time, temperature and amount of smoke). You get consistent, deliciously-smoked results. Every time!
Smoker internal operating temperature range 30 º C – 160º C Built-in Smoke generator with windowed Bisquette® compartment and automated Bisquette® advancement to smoke up to 10 hours with no refilling.
Professional grade 76L stainless steel body design. Improved temperature accuracy and dual temperature probes. Featuring PID (proportional-integral-derivative) controlled heating.
Smart smoking with up to 50 of your favourite recipes that can be created or downloaded using a USB stick. Controlling, time, smoke and temperature for the perfect recipe.
- Rated Voltage: 240V AC
- Rated Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Rated Power: 1000W
- Main heating element: 2 x 400W
- Bisquette burner: 2 x 100W
- Internal volume: 76L
- Exterior Dimensions: HxWxD – 69.5 x 56.5 x 43.5 cm
- Interior Cabinet Dimensions: HxWxD – 63 x 42.8 x 36 cm
- Total racks: 5 rack capacity, 4 are included
- Cooking Area: 5 x 0.13 m² / 5 x 201.6 inches²
- Cook time adjustable range: 0-10Hrs
- Cook time adjustable increment: 10 mins
- Smoke time adjustable range: 00:20 -9:40Hrs
- Smoke time adjustable increment: 20 mins
- Smoker internal operating temperature range: 30 – 160℃
- Smoker internal adjustable range increment: 1℃
- Smoker external operating temperature range: -9 – 50℃
- Adjustable target temperature range when connected to the smoker: 5 – 100℃
- Adjustable range increment: 1℃
- Internal food measurement range: 0-100℃
Delivery details / options for this product;
The Estimated Delivery Date for each product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on that products page.
This item is available for either Click and Collect or Delivery.
Click and Collect is from our Hitchin, Hertfordshire warehouse Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.00pm - just choose the Click and Collect delivery option at the checkout.
Delivery is via Courier, and the delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button above.
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 24 hours of payment (Monday to Friday)**. Items bought over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday or Tuesday. The default delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button.
Orders over £100 are delivered Free of Charge to most mainland UK addresses, and orders under £100 incur a £5.95 delivery charge to most UK addresses. Delivery is generally next day service when ordered before 1pm Monday-Thursday.
You can check what delivery charge may or may not apply to an order by adding items to your Cart, clicking the View Basket button, and using the 'Estimate Shipping' function in the Summary section of the screen. This will give you a shipping cost without collecting any data from you - going this far through checkout is completely anonymous.
**Unless otherwise stated in the listing.