Cadac Safari Chef 2 Low Pressure Quick Release Gas BBQ
and get it by
Perfect for one or two people introducing this Low Pressure (LP), Quick Release (QR) Gas Safari Chef 2 BBQ from Cadac, is brilliant for those who are after an easy to use, an easy to clean, robust and portable BBQ either for the garden or for the campsite! Featuring three interchangeable non-stick cooking surfaces allows you to create and meal you require, whether you are roasting, grilling, boiling the world is your oyster! It’s compact design means it can fit on any table top or flat surface with ease and makes your cooking experience that much more stress-free.
The unit packs up into a small convenient carry bag for ease of storing and transporting, making this BBQ ideal not only for camping, but for fishing, caravanning and at those sporting events.
We have a display model of this item in our Hitchin, Herts Showroom if you wish to view one before purchasing.
- Low pressure model - runs on Butane or Propane gas cylinders (cylinder, hose and regulator not included)
- QR model - has a quick release gas connection
- Cooking area 615 cm² (Ø 28 cm)
- Dome lid which will double as a cooking pot or wok
- Ceramic GreenGrill BBQ grill plate with non-stick coating
- Ceramic GreenGrill flat Griddle plate with non-stick coating
- Removable porcelain enamelled fat pan
- Pot stand
- Piezo ignition
- Easy build and store
- Spring loaded legs with rubber feet
- Carry bag included
- Weight: 4.1kg
- Dimensions: Height 39cm, Width: 33cm, Depth: 33cm
- Total heat output: 1.8 kW
- Total average gas consumption: 130 g/h
- This Safari Chef 2 LP Model operates off Butane or Propane gas cylinders. You'll need a suitable cylinder from your local gas stockist, and a suitable hose and regulator.
|BBQ Type||Gas Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on each product page.
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 24 hours of payment (Monday to Friday)**. Items bought over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. The default delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button.
Orders over £100 are delivered Free of Charge to most mainland UK addresses, and orders under £100 incur a £5.95 delivery charge to most UK addresses. Delivery is generally next day service when ordered before 1pm Monday-Thursday.
You can check what delivery charge may or may not apply to an order by adding items to your Cart, going to the Checkout, and using the 'Estimate Shipping' function in the centre of the screen. This will give you a shipping cost without collecting any data from you - going this far through checkout is completely anonymous.
Saturday delivery options are available on most products and will be shown during checkout if available.