Camp Chef Woodwind WiFi 24 Pellet Grill
Equipped with the new PID and WIFI enabled controller, you’ll be able to change the temperature, set timers, and receive notifications when your meat reaches your set temperature—all from the palm of your hand. Taste the difference and obtain flawlessly smoked food by tailoring your grill’s Smoke Number on the Camp Chef Connect App. Then, when the smoking ceases, clean-up is a breeze with the patented Ash Kickin’ Cleanout.
- PID controller for consistent temperatures (+/- 5ºF ), unlike any other pellet grill
- Full color screen controller
- Camp Chef Connect App compatible
- 4 x Stainless Steel Meat Probes
- Smart Smoke Technology, adjustable smoke settings from 1 -10
- 160º F - 500ºF temperature range
- Pellet Hopper Cleanout/Purge
- Slide and Grill Technology's direct flame grilling reaches 650°F
- Ash Cleanout System - simply pull the lever and the ash drops down into a pot for easy disposal
- Bottom utility shelf
- Cord Management System
- Grease Management System
- Stainless steel fire box
- Heavy duty 50mm legs
- Total Cooking Area 800sq.in or 5160sq.cm
- Lower Rack Area: 19.5 in. x 22 in. or 49cm x 56cm
- Upper Rack Area: 382 sq. in. - can be used as a single shelf or 2 x half shelf
- Side Shelf Dimensions: 16 in. x 12 in. or 40cm x 12cm
- Hopper Capacity: 22 lbs. (10kg) of pellets
- Overall Height: 42 in.or 107cm
- Overall Weight: 150 lbs. or 68kg
- Warranty: 3 years
- Model # PG24CL
SMOKE CONTROL + PID CONTROLLER
The PID controller helps regulate smoke and temperature. Control exactly how much smoke you incorporate into your cook by adjusting the Smoke Number. The PID’s extremely detailed controller gives you the industry’s most precise grill temperature. As your Smoke Number increases, your smoke output increases. As your Smoke Number decreases the temperatures will hold tighter.
|Fuel Type||Wood Pellets|
|BBQ Type||Pellet Grills|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.