Char-Griller Grand Champ Heavy Duty Charcoal BBQ with FREE COVER
and get it by
- NOW WITH FREE RAINCOVER
- Heavy Duty - 44kg total weight
- 47cm x 60cm Cooking Area = 2858 sq-cm grill area - Prepare food for up to 8 people at once.
- Porcelain-coated Cast Iron Cooking Grids
- Metal Shelf on the front - Practical for holding sauces, seasoning and BBQ tools.
- Thermometer integrated in the hood - For optimal control of the grill temperature.
- Double steel bottom - Holds in the heat during cooking and prevents burnout.
- Cleanout Ash Tool - makes easy removal of ash through the side door
- Heavy Duty Steel Body - Very strong and durable body to expand the lifetime.
- Large Steel Wheels - Makes the BBQ easier to manoeuvre.
- Large Chimney Stack - Big smoke stack means less likely to have smoke blown in your face.
- Powder-coated heat-resistant finish - Guarantees durability
- 94cm Long x 86cm Deep x 152cm High
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
Coronavirus Update 7th July - we are still accepting and despatching online orders as normal, although despatch and delivery times may be slower than normal.
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents fom the kerb, or request a quote from us for a two-man delivery and/or full installation service.
If you require delivery on a specific day then you'll need to call us on 01438 330000 to place your order, or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately after placing your order online, so that we don't despatch your order immediately. If you require specific delivery on a Saturday, then you'll need to choose the Saturday delivery option at the checkout and pay the additional charges for that.
If you order before 1pm Monday - Thursday, then by default we'll deliver to you the following working day (Public Holidays excluded). If you order after 1pm Friday or over the Weekend then we'll deliver on the following Tuesday by default.