Classic II Standalone Kamado Joe
and get it by
- Standalone Model with 3 x Ceramic Feet, without a trolley /cart, designed to be built-in to your own outdoor kitchen or table
- 18" Diameter Grill and 22" Diameter Bowl - equivalent to the Large Big Green Egg, and includes;
- Counterbalance Hinge enables easy finger-touch opening of the lid
- Divide and Conquer Cooking System with half-moon cooking grids and deflector plates
- Internal 1.25" thick Firebox & Firering
- Cast Iron Firegrate
- 2 x Stainless Steel Half-Moon Cooking Grates
- 2 x Half Moon Heat Deflector Plates
- Grill Gripper
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent with opening on the vertical so that the vent aperture you've carefully set does not move when you open the lid
- Ash Tool
- Thermometer Dome Gauge
- Heat Deflector
- 304 grade Stainless Steel Ash Tray and Lower Vent
The single springloaded counterbalance hinge mechanism that provides a feather-light feel throughout the opening range of the lid, helping it to remain stationary at any angle over 10 degrees, until it is manually moved to another position, or locked in the closed position.
Please note that due to the new hinge, this model does not fit in any pre-2017 Kamado Joe Tables.
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.