Extra Large CharGriller Smoker
DELIVERY EXPECTED MID-APRIL 2021
With its traditional barrel design this combines a sturdy construction with many practical details.
Grill food effortlessly for up to 16 people at once with this barbecue grill.
Use the fire box to create a genuine BBQ smoker and smoke your food Texas-style, or put your charcoal in the main chamber and use like a normal barbecue grill - with this BBQ Smoker you can do both - smoke or normal grilling.
- Large 70 x 50 cm Cast Iron 4 -piece grill area in the large box
- 42 x 36cm Cast Iron 2 -piece grill in the sidebox
- Cast iron cooking grates spread heat evenly, non-stick and guarantees that unique BBQ taste
- Four section cooking grate - Easily removed to fill up with charcoal while grilling and also easy to clean
- Integrated warming rack - Ideal for holding food and keeping it warm
- Shelves, at the front, side and below the grill - Practical for holding sauces, seasoning and BBQ tools
- Integrated dump ash pan - For easy, hygienic and quick cleaning
- Thermometer integrated in the hood - For optimal control of the grill temperature
- Double steel bottom - Holds in the heat during cooking and prevents burnout
- Adjustable grate height and adjustable air circulation - Perfect heat adjustment and control
- Powder-coated heat-resistant finish - Guarantees durability
- Sliding Drawer in the Firebox for easy access to coals/ashes
- The Firebox can also be used as a grill on its own instead of a firebox for the main chamber
- Total Weight around 46kg
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The Estimated Delivery Date for each product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on that products page.
This item is available for either Click and Collect or Delivery.
Click and Collect is from our Hitchin, Hertfordshire warehouse Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.00pm - just choose the Click and Collect delivery option at the checkout.
Delivery is via Courier, and the delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button above.
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 24 hours of payment (Monday to Friday)**. Items bought over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday or Tuesday. The default delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button.
Orders over £100 are delivered Free of Charge to most mainland UK addresses, and orders under £100 incur a £5.95 delivery charge to most UK addresses. Delivery is generally next day service when ordered before 1pm Monday-Thursday.
You can check what delivery charge may or may not apply to an order by adding items to your Cart, clicking the View Basket button, and using the 'Estimate Shipping' function in the Summary section of the screen. This will give you a shipping cost without collecting any data from you - going this far through checkout is completely anonymous.
**Unless otherwise stated in the listing.