FREE Cover + FREE Pellets Pit Boss Navigator 1150 Pellet BBQ Grill
and get it by
FREE Cover + 3 x Bags of Pellets FREE too! - offer ends 30th June.
- Best Value £ / cooking area
- Easy Digital Control - you do not need WiFi to use this grill
- Robust build quality - weighs 82kg in total
- Direct cooking over the flame is possible by simply moving a lever
- 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
The Pit Boss 1150G Navigator Series Grill features the real-wood flavor of an outdoor cooking adventure. With advanced grilling technology, premium heavy gauge steel builds, and 100% all-natural hardwood pellet fuel, enjoy Bigger, Hotter, Heavier features that can only come from a Pit Boss grill.
The PB1150G offers 8-in-1 cooking versatility, to smoke, bake, braise, roast, grill, barbecue, char-grill, and sear - all in one. Dial-in heat ranging from 180° to 500°F and achieve instant direct or indirect heat using the innovative slide-plate flame broiler. Then, use the digital control board and stainless-steel meat probes to track temperatures and set it and forget it, while the Navigator does all the work for you.
Additional features of the Pit Boss 1150G Navigator Series grill includes a large hopper capacity, large pellet view window, pellet door cleanout, reinforced legs, high-temperature powder coat finish, convertible front-to-bottom shelf, built-in tool hooks, locking caster wheels, and the Pit Boss best-in-class 5 -year warranty.
- Total Cooking Area: 7419 cm2 (Main Level: 4458 cm2 + Upper Rack: 2890 cm2)
- Burger Capacity (10cm): 40
- Control Type: Digital screen with soft touch keys
- Meat Probes: Two full function programmable meat probes
- Cooking Temp Range: 85°C to 260°C
- Flame Broiler: Simple slide-plate for direct and indirect flame grilling
- Pellet Indicator: Clear view pellet indicator
- Main Grid Construction: Porcelain coated cast iron
- Upper Rack Construction: Porcelain coated steel
- Bottle Opener: Included
- Fuel Type: 100% all natural hardwood pellets
- BTU Value: 40000
- Air Flow: Convection cooking
- Igniter: 300 watt auto igniter
- Exhaust: Adjustable (proprietary) rear exhaust system
- Start Up Ignition: One touch auto start button
- Power Source: 230V
- Primary Body: Heavy-duty steel construction
- Wheels: Two locking casters and two inline wheels
- Finish: High temperature paint
- Hopper Capacity: 14.5 kg
- Bottom/Front Shelf: Interchangeable from front to bottom shelf
- Side Shelf: Included
- Grease Bucket: Included
- Thermometer: Digital
- Handles: Stainless steel
- Accessory Hooks: 13
Dimensions & Weights
- Assembled Dimensions (mm): 1622 x 940 x 1195
- Assembled Weight (kg): 82.7
|Fuel Type||Wood Pellets|
|BBQ Type||Pellet Grills|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.