Indianapolis Charcoal BBQ Smoker
and get it by
The Indianapolis is a 185kgmassive, heavyweight American-style smoker for home use, made from 4.5mm thick steel, which gives a much more consistent cooking temperature than thinner gauge steel smokers, so if you are looking to take your smoking to the next level, check out the Indianapolis - we have one on display in our Hitchin Warehouse Showroom. This is such a tough piece of kit that your children will be inheriting this from you!
- Heat Resistant finish up to 600 degrees
- Total Weight 185kg - 4.5mm steel used in most parts
- Working Height 87cm
- Large Steel Wheels
Main combustion chamber
- Grill surface area 97 x 44cm
- 4 x Enamelled Cast Iron Cooking Grids, each 24 x 43cm
- 5mm thick separate Steel Lids, both with metal handle and thermometer
- 4.5mm thick Fire bowl drum 103 x 45cm
- 3 x Charcoal Grates, each one 32 x 37cm
- Charcoal capacity 4 kg
- Bottle Opener - bbq smoking is thirsty work!
- Foldable front shelf
Side combustion chamber
- Grill surface area 48 x 43cm
- 2 x Enameled Cast Iron Cooking Grids, each 24 x 43cm
- 5mm thick Steel lid with metal handle and very handy lid holder to get additional air into the firebox sometimes, with 4 settings
- 4.5mm thick drum 48 x 40cm
- Charcoal Grate 44 x 33cm
- Removable Ash Collection tray
- Charcoal capacity 2 kg
- Adjustable air flow side vent
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.