Kamado Joe Kettle Joe
and get it by
Kamado Joe’s newest grill and it’s a kettle with all the benefits of a Kamado. A ceramic firebox combined with the SloRoller Hyperbolic insert gives you improved heat retention, fuel efficiency and smoking ability. Also perfect for low and slow cooks, which will transform the taste of your food.
- The Kettle Joe™ has a 22 in. surface for a total of 363 sq. in.
- Efficient ceramic firebox allows for longer cooking times using less charcoal
- The grill has an adjustable hinge which allows you to keep the lid attached instead of having to fully remove and handle the lid
- Adjust the hinge to its highest setting and insert the SlōRoller™ Hyperbolic Smoke Chamber to smoke at temperatures up to 500°F
- Remove the SlōRoller™ Hyperbolic Smoke Chamber and lower the hinge to grill at temperatures up to 700°F
- Folding side shelves allow for a larger prep area while in use and when folded, the versatile side shelves allow for easy storage
- Ash drawer allows you to clean the ashes without removing the inside components which results in a quick and easy cleanup
- Includes a four-legged cart with 2 locking casters for easy mobility
Patented Hyperbolic Ring
Like the revolutionary SloRoller the Hyperbolic Ring transforms the Kettle Joe into one of the world’s most optimal smokers. By distributing smoke and heat in rolling, recirculating waves, it surrounds food in clouds of delicious smoke while evenly distributing heat. This results in enhanced flavour and significantly reduced hot spots.
Advanced Ceramic FireBox
Giving you improved heat retention & durability – perfect for slow cooking.
No need to fully remove the lid and find somewhere to place it – just lift
- Weight 54.9 kg
- Dimensions 622 × 1384 × 1285 mm
- Brand Kamado Joe
- Fuel Type Charcoal
- Cooking Area 22"/55cm diameter
|BBQ Type||Charcoal Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.