and get it by
50m Built-In WiFi & Standalone Mode
Developed with state of the art technology combined with an insatiable passion for mouth watering, perfectly cooked food.
- Longer Range: Bluetooth to WiFi range extension built-in up to 50m
- Stand-Alone Mode: Cook without the use of your smart phone
- 4 Probes: Dual temperature sensors in each probe can monitor internal meat temperature up to 100°C and ambient / external temperature up to 275°C simultaneously
- Guided Cook System: Walks you through every step of the cooking process to guarantee perfect and consistent results.
- You can also set up custom alerts / notifications based on temperature and/or time
- Advanced Estimator Algorithm: Estimates how long to cook and rest your food to help plan your meal and manage your time.
- Probe Specs Bluetooth LE 4.0 wireless connection
- Maximum internal temperature: 100°C (meat)
- Maximum ambient temperature: 275°C (cooker)
- Stainless steel and ceramic construction
- Water resistant and easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
- Rechargeable: Over 24 hours of continuous cooking
- Dimensions: 130mm length and 6mm diameter
- Numbered for easy identification
- Block Charger Specs Built-in WiFi repeater extends range over your home network
- Directly connects to the MEATER Cloud for on-the-go monitoring
- Store and charge your MEATER probe
- Charges MEATER using 4x AA batteries
- Power alternatively using Micro USB for long cooks
- Real wood to match any kitchen or outdoor decor
- OLED display with touch capacitive control to cook without the app
- Max outdoor operation temperature: 60°C
- Dimensions: 132mm L x 39mm W x 157mm H
- App Requirement iPhone and iPad apps for iOS 10.3 and later
- Android app for versions 5.0 and later
Delivery details / options for this product;
The Estimated Delivery Date for each product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on that products page.
This item is available for either Click and Collect or Delivery.
Click and Collect is from our Hitchin, Hertfordshire Shop and Warehouse,, Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.00pm - just choose the Click and Collect delivery option at the checkout.
Delivery is via Courier, and the delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button above.
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 24 hours of payment (Monday to Friday)**. Items bought over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday or Tuesday. The default delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button.
Orders over £100 are delivered Free of Charge to most mainland UK addresses, and orders under £100 incur a £5.95 delivery charge to most UK addresses. Delivery is generally next day service when ordered before 1pm Monday-Thursday.
You can check what delivery charge may or may not apply to an order by adding items to your Cart, clicking the View Basket button, and using the 'Estimate Shipping' function in the Summary section of the screen. This will give you a shipping cost without collecting any data from you - going this far through checkout is completely anonymous.
**Unless otherwise stated in the listing.