Ooni Koda 16 Gas-Powered Outdoor Pizza Oven
and get it by
FREE 3 Year Warranty - just register your oven at ooni.com!
- Gas powered for the easiest, cleanest cook
- 60 second pizza - crispy underneath and baked on top
- 20 minute warm up time
- Innovative L-shaped burner for one-turn cooking
Ooni Koda 16 fires out epic 16 -inch stone-baked pizzas!
Take charge of your outdoor cooking experience with the Ooni Koda 16, the gas-powered outdoor pizza oven designed for stone-baking epic 16-inch pizzas and delicious flame-cooked steaks, fish and veggies. Blending a show stopping design with the convenience of cooking with gas, Ooni Koda 16 boasts a wide opening, large cordierite stone baking board and innovative L-shaped flame. Switch on the instant gas ignition, and you’ll be ready to cook in 20 minutes.
Like all Ooni pizza ovens, Ooni Koda 16 reaches up to 500°C (932°F) – the blazing heat needed for cooking stone-baked, perfect pizza in 60 seconds
- Durable, ceramic fiber-insulated, powder-coated steel shell for superior heat retention and weather resistance
- Runs on propane gas and is ready to cook in just 20 minutes from lighting - propane hose and regulator is included
- Cooking surface: 16″ x 15mm thick cordierite stone baking board
- L-shaped gas burner with waterfall effect flame
- Built-in gas ignition for fast, easy cooking
- Dimensions (unboxed): 60x60x35cm
- Weight (unboxed): 18.2kg
- 37mBar patio gas regulator and hose included in the box
- Gas terminal for attaching the hose and gas source
- Folding legs for easy transport and storage
- 3 Year Warranty from Ooni - just register your grill and get their full warranty
|BBQ Type||Pizza Ovens|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The Estimated Delivery Date for each product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on that products page.
This item is available for either Click and Collect or Delivery.
Click and Collect is from our Hitchin, Hertfordshire warehouse Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.00pm - just choose the Click and Collect delivery option at the checkout.
Delivery is via Courier, and the delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button above.
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 24 hours of payment (Monday to Friday)**. Items bought over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday or Tuesday. The default delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button.
Orders over £100 are delivered Free of Charge to most mainland UK addresses, and orders under £100 incur a £5.95 delivery charge to most UK addresses. Delivery is generally next day service when ordered before 1pm Monday-Thursday.
You can check what delivery charge may or may not apply to an order by adding items to your Cart, clicking the View Basket button, and using the 'Estimate Shipping' function in the Summary section of the screen. This will give you a shipping cost without collecting any data from you - going this far through checkout is completely anonymous.
**Unless otherwise stated in the listing.