Ooni Pro 16 Pizza Oven
and get it by
- Multiple fuel options for maximum cooking versatility
- Fire with Wood or Charcoal right out of the box, or with gas with the Ooni Pro Gas Burner optional extra
- Reaches 500 °C (932 °F) in just 20 minutes
- Cooks incredible stone-baked fresh pizza in as little as 60 seconds!
- Extra large cooking area for 16" pizzas, roast meats, fresh bread and more!
Ooni continues to lead and innovate the outdoor cooking landscape with Ooni Pro 16. It's the world's first multi-fuelled oven - it can be run on wood, charcoal or gas, giving you the ultimate flexibility, choice and of course performance.
- Use it to cook fantastic roasts, delicious breads, vegetables, fish and large 16" pizzas!
- Ooni Pro 16 has a large cooking surface (17.7 by 17.7" or 45 by 45 cm), which allows foodies to cook a large 16” pizza, roast large meats and fish, bake breads, as well as to roast large trays of vegetables and even make desserts.
- With the same phenomenal speed and heat as previous Ooni models (reaches temperatures of up to 900˚F/500˚C in only 20 minutes), the Ooni Pro 16 can cook pizzas in as little as 60 seconds.
- Ooni Pro 16 is easily transportable at approx. 57 lbs or 26 kg i.e. can be moved from table top to garage after use or loaded in the boot of a car
- 3 Year Guarantee
What exactly is Ooni Pro 16?
Ooni Pro 16 is not just a big pizza oven, it's much, much more than that. First of all, its multi fuel capability enables you, the chef, to decide what you want to use to cook your food with.
- Ooni Pro 16 comes with the Wood + Charcoal Burner as standard. As the name suggests, it's for burning small logs or kindling as well as charcoal. We actually love using the Pro with charcoal to provide the main baseline of heat and then before a pizza goes in we throw on a few bits of wood to give the extra oomph and flavour.
- The standard setup comes with our patent pending Pizza Door. This is a removable door that has an opening to get pizzas in and out easily. But being removable it's easy to take off if you want to put in a large piece of meat or bread. Or just want a better view of the flames.
- You also will receive the Ooni Pro 16 Full Door, which, as seen in the photos, includes a window so you can see your food cooking.
- A Gas Burner for the Pro is also available as an optional extra, if you wish to fire your oven with Propane / LPG / Patio Gas.
- In common with all Ooni models, Ooni Pro 16 takes fuel at the back of the oven and food goes into the front. The Wood + Charcoal Burner can be loaded from a hatch at the back. The optional Gas Burner bolts to the back of the oven, if you prefer to run on gas.
We've also gone back to the drawing broad to redesign what an Ooni looks like. The sleek new body hides inside it a layer of insulation to further enhance performance. Overall the body, with its stone baking board and door weighs around 57 lbs. (or 26 kg) making it transportable; it's easy to move to the back of your car or into your shed for safe keeping.
Ooni Pro 16 Size: Length: 29.13" (740mm) Width: 19.29" ( 490mm) Height: 31.1" (790mm)
Large cooking surface: 17.7 by 17.7" (450mm by 450mm)
The majority of the body is made of high-grade 430 stainless steel to ensure it keeps it's beautiful appearance as long as possible and it isn't affected by the elements.
What's in the box:
- Ooni Pro 16 Pizza Oven Body
- Ooni Pro Chimney and Chimney Cap
- 2 part Cordierite Stone Baking Board (Removable)
- Pizza Door - steel door with full width slot at the bottom, enabling you to slide pizza in and out without removing the door
- Ooni Pro 16 Full Door with thermometer for oven cooking and glass front so that you can see how your food is cooking (only for use when cooking with Wood/Charcoal)
- Wood + Charcoal Burner - burn either small pieces of wood (kindling size) or Charcoal (briquettes or lumpwood)
- Ooni Pizza Oven Gloves
- Ooni Pro Essentials Guide and Manual
- Allen Key used for just four screws that secure the stone retaining strip inside
|BBQ Type||Pizza Ovens|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on each product page.
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 24 hours of payment (Monday to Friday)**. Items bought over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. The default delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button.
Orders over £100 are delivered Free of Charge to most mainland UK addresses, and orders under £100 incur a £5.95 delivery charge to most UK addresses. Delivery is generally next day service when ordered before 1pm Monday-Thursday.
You can check what delivery charge may or may not apply to an order by adding items to your Cart, going to the Checkout, and using the 'Estimate Shipping' function in the centre of the screen. This will give you a shipping cost without collecting any data from you - going this far through checkout is completely anonymous.
Saturday delivery options are available on most products and will be shown during checkout if available.