Ooni Pro Pizza Oven
WE HAVE THE OONI PRO ON DISPLAY AT HITCHIN, SO COME ALONG AND TAKE A LOOK AND BUY ONE IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE!
The world's best outdoor oven, capable of burning wood, wood pellets, charcoal or gas - Welcome to the Ooni Pro.
Ooni continues to lead and innovate the outdoor cooking landscape with Ooni Pro. It's the world's first quad fuelled oven - it can be run on wood, charcoal, wood pellets or even gas, giving you the ultimate flexibility, choice and of course performance.
- Use it to cook fantastic roasts, delicious breads, vegetables, fish and large 16" pizzas!
- Ooni Pro has twice the cooking surface (17.7 by 17.7" or 45 by 45 cm) of the Ooni 2 or 3, which allows foodies to cook a large 16” pizza, roast large meats and fish, bake breads, as well as to roast large trays of vegetables and even make desserts.
- With the same phenomenal speed and heat as previous Uuni models (reaches temperatures of up to 900˚F/500˚C in only 15 minutes), the Ooni Pro can cook pizzas in only 90 seconds.
- Ooni Pro is easily transportable at approx. 57 lbs or 26 kg i.e. can be moved from table top to garage after use or loaded in the boot of a car
- 3 Year Guarantee
What exactly is Ooni Pro?
Ooni Pro is not just a big Ooni 3, it's much, much more than that. First of all, its multi fuel capability enables you, the chef, to decide what you want to use to cook your food with.
- Ooni Pro comes with the Wood + Charcoal Burner as standard. As the name suggests, it's for burning small logs or kindling as well as charcoal. We actually love using the Pro with charcoal to provide the main baseline of heat and then before a pizza goes in we throw on a few bits of wood to give the extra oomph and flavour.
- The standard setup comes with our patent pending Pizza Door. This is a removable door that has an opening to get pizzas in and out easily. But being removable it's easy to take off if you want to put in a large piece of meat or bread. Or just want a better view of the flames.
- You also will receive the Ooni Pro Full Door, which, as seen in the photos, includes a window so you can see your food cooking.
- A Gas Burner for the Pro is also available as an optional extra, if you wish to fire your oven with Propane / LPG / Patio Gas.
- A Pellet Burner for the Pro is available as an optional extra, if you wish to burn wood pellets
- In common with all Ooni models, Ooni Pro takes fuel at the back of the oven and food goes into the front. The Wood + Charcoal Burner can be loaded from a hatch at the back. The optional Pellet Burner sits behind the unit and has a hopper of it's own. The optional Gas Burner bolts to the back of the oven, if you prefer to run on gas.
We've also gone back to the drawing broad to redesign what an Ooni looks like. The sleek new body hides inside it a layer of insulation to further enhance performance. Overall the body, with its stone baking board and door weighs around 57 lbs. (or 26 kg) making it transportable; it's easy to move to the back of your car or into your shed for safe keeping.
Ooni Pro Size: Length: 29.13" (740mm) Width: 19.29" ( 490mm) Height: 31.1" (790mm)
Large cooking surface: 17.7 by 17.7" (450mm by 450)
The majority of the body is made of high-grade 430 stainless steel to ensure it keeps it's beautiful appearance as long as possible and it isn't affected by the elements.
What's in the box:
- Ooni Pro
- 4 part Stone Baking Board (Removable)
- Pizza Door - steel door with full width slot at the bottom, enabling you to slide pizza in and out without removing the door
- Ooni Pro Full Door with thermometer for oven cooking and glass front so that you can see how your food is cooking
- Wood + Charcoal Burner - burn either small pieces of wood (kindling size) or Charcoal (briquettes or lumpwood)
- Ooni Gloves - ideal for handling hot pans and pizzas!
- Ooni Pro Manual
- Allen Key used for just four screws that secure the stone retaining strip inside
|BBQ Type||Pizza Ovens|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The Estimated Delivery Date for each product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on that products page.
This item is available for either Click and Collect or Delivery.
Click and Collect is from our Hitchin, Hertfordshire warehouse Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.30pm - just choose the Click and Collect delivery option at the checkout.
Delivery is via Courier, and the delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button above.
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 24 hours of payment (Monday to Friday)**. Items bought over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday or Tuesday. The default delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button.
Orders over £100 are delivered Free of Charge to most mainland UK addresses, and orders under £100 incur a £5.95 delivery charge to most UK addresses. Delivery is generally next day service when ordered before 1pm Monday-Thursday.
You can check what delivery charge may or may not apply to an order by adding items to your Cart, clicking the View Basket button, and using the 'Estimate Shipping' function in the Summary section of the screen. This will give you a shipping cost without collecting any data from you - going this far through checkout is completely anonymous.
Saturday delivery options are available on most products and will be shown during checkout if available.
**Unless otherwise stated in the listing.