Outback 4 Burner Combi Charcoal and Gas BBQ
and get it by
If you can't decide between a Charcoal or a Gas Barbecue, then the Combi 4 Burner from Outback is just the job, complete with 5 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty.
- You get a Gas BBQ a Charcoal BBQ! Gas zone is 640 x 420mm, and Charcoal zone is 480 x 420mm.
- Independent hoods on each zone, so you can roast in one and grill on the other
- Porcelain-enamelled Hoods and Firebowls
- Porcelain-coated Cast Iron Grills in the charcoal section
- Porcelain-coated 50/50 Cast Iron Grill and Griddle Plate in the gas section
- Warming Racks in both zones
- Two tier drip tray for easy cleanup
- 4 x Stainless Steel Gas Burners with Piezo Ignition
- Useful storage bin on the front
- Factory assembled hood and body - simple and quick to get your first bbq underway!
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Hose and Propane Regulator included
- Size: 1535mm Wide x 700mm Deep x 1180mm High
|Fuel Type||Dual Fuel|
|Amount of Burners||4 Burners|
|BBQ Type||Dual Fuel Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.