Outback Signature II 6 Burner Hybrid BBQ
and get it by
- Main Burner Heat Output - 19.2 kW
- Side Burner Heat Output - 4.4 kW
- Rear Burner Heat Output - 4.0 kW
- 6 x Stainless Steel Burners
- 6 x Flame tamers/ Vapour bars
- Cooking Area 965 x 432mm
- Charcoal Basket for cooking with briquettes if you wish
- Cast Iron and Brass Side Burner
- Ceramic infrared Back Burner for use with the optional Rotisserie
- Electronic ignition
- Stainless Steel grill with interchangable multi cooking surface - accommodates optional wok, pizza or griddle
- Stainless Steel Hood
- Stainless Steel Firebowl
- Folding side table
- Stainless Steel Warming Rack
- 3 x pull out Soft Close doors for extra storage
- Bottle opener
- Storage Cupboard
- Heat indicator
- Single layer Drip Tray
- 4 x Castors
- Hose and 27mm clip on propane regulator included
- 222cm Wide x 60cm Deep x 124cm High
- Weight 147kg
- Delivered factory built on it's own pallet with minimal assembly required
- Warranty - 5 year manufacturer's limited guarantee
Everything you would look for in a large, quality barbecue has been provided for in the Signature II 6 Burner BBQ from Outback. The value for money is amazing, and the barbecue comes pre-assembled - you just have to bolt the side shelves on - so there is no fiddling around to get your first bbq going!
|Amount of Burners||6 Burners|
|BBQ Type||Gas Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.