Pit Boss Navigator 1230CN Combo Pellet Gas BBQ Grill
A unique dual-fuel BBQ Smoker - a Wood Pellet Grill and a Gas BBQ in one unit, the Pit Boss 1230CN can also be used for cold smoking too! Have the best of both worlds in a single grill - do a low and slow cook in the pellet grill at the same time as grilling some burgers on the gas grill at high temperature!
- Total Cooking Area: 13,000 cm2 - 6500 cm2 Pellet Grill + 6500 cm2 gas Grill (Main Level: 2580 cm2 + 2580 cm2 = 5160 cm2 Upper Rack: 920 cm2 + 920 cm2 = 1840 cm2)
- Burger Capacity (10cm): 20 + 20 = 40
- 5 Year Warranty
- Digital Control on the Pellet Grill - Gas Burner Control Knobs on the Gas Grill
- Meat Probes: Two meat probes
- Adustable Vent between the pellet and gas grills, to allow smoke from pellet chamber to the gas chamber for cold smoking or extra smoke flavour
- Cooking Temp Range: 85°C to 260°C + Up to 260°C (Gas)
- Flame Broiler: Simple slide-plate with external control for direct and indirect heat cooking
- Main Grid Construction: Porcelain coated cast iron
- Upper Rack Construction: Porcelain coated steel wire
- Bottle Opener: Included
- Fuel Type: 100% all natural hardwood pellets + propane for the gas grill
- BTU Value: 40000 + 30000
- Air Flow: Convection cooking
- Igniter: 300 watt auto igniter on the pellet grill + Battery Operated igniter on the gas grill
- Exhaust: Adjustable (proprietary) rear exhaust system
- Power Source: 230V Electric + Propane
- Primary Body: Heavy-duty steel construction
- Wheels: Two locking casters and two inline wheels
- Finish: High temperature paint
- Hopper Capacity: 7 kg
- Folding Front Shelf
- Side Shelf: Included
- Grease Bucket: Included
- Thermometer: Digital + Dome Thermometer
- Handles: Stay cool handles
- Accessory Hooks: 9
- Assembled Dimensions (mm): 1759 x 794 x 1195
- Assembled Weight (kg): 88.5
|BBQ Type||Dual Fuel Barbecues|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.